Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Just to reiterate from last time we did this: peeps are encouraged to make female CAWs if there are tons of male wrestlers already. We didn't get many last time and we only have a couple so far. we want a strong female division, so if you're cool with it and notice a deficiency, join the kawaii division. :]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
aww yea, DCB is here, now it's a party. >:3c

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Maybe today would be the day... Then the game broke as it looked like DCB was about to win. Oh no :(

here, i made a gif so we can all appreciate me getting murdered forever. :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Wow, Lotus, you got destroyed out there. You let Iggumz beat you? >:3

You know, there's a way you can regain your honor in the eyes of the Cosmic Bun and let Her light shine on you once more. I don't think it will get rid of the curse of the Bunny Championship :3 on the LPFWA but I don't think I would wanna do that anyway, the belt is too cute :3

It may be a difficult road to travel, but nobody ever said achieving the three B's was easy. Let me know if you wanna join me in my bunology studies and become one of my leporine laborers. For justice, or whatever :3

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
This is probably the most favorable outcome for me, if you think about it. :3

... help, please. this is very uncomfortable. <:3