Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015
I submitted a tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015

IGgy IGsen posted:

One of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

This is as good as it's gonna get

Also: A little note here: I'm not going though these in order and I'm not rejecting anybody (yet).
The only reason that'll straight up make me reject a submission is if I think it's in bad taste or supposed to be a bad joke. Like, say, if you wrote "a tree" in the appearance field on the form. Then again, I just did that, so...

I can't believe my submission made it. I love it.

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015
There is a tree standing in a field. A breeze blows a note from its branches. It reads:

I am not some weirdo acting like a tree, I AM A TREE! This is real, strong bark on me. Does anyone think a mighty oak like me and a high class star would lose to two losers in masks?

P.S. Bumblebees are only good for pollination, nothing else

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015
There is a tree standing tall in the middle of a field. There is a note nailed to its trunk. It reads:

You are mistaken, Chris. You shouldn't worry about getting stuck in my branches, you should worry about being smashed if/when I fall. I already established my dominance over a dog, I can without a doubt crush you.

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015
There is a tree standing alone in a field. There is a message carved into its bark, reading:

YOUR GOING TO NEED MORE THAN A MERE CHAINSAW TO TAKE ME DOWN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Forest
Mar 4, 2015
There is a tree standing in the middle of a field. There is a cat stuck in it with a note in its mouth. The note reads:

So I'm fighting some sort of mushroom? Very well, I shall easily destroy it like my previous opponents, since my power level grows at this time of year. Also, someone really needs to get this cat.