Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

This has to be post-season right? I mean, AZ plays home games.

Diamondbacks have a retractable roof so if its over like 90 they close it and turn on the AC. Even with games with the roof open they still run the AC most of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Go Astros, on account of not being the Dodgers.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Am I the only one getting really annoyed by that youtube "play" arrow ad at the backstop that is placed right in the middle of the drat screen?

It's like it is begging to be pressed and won't go away, but the game is on.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Twenty Four posted:

Am I the only one getting really annoyed by that youtube "play" arrow ad at the backstop that is placed right in the middle of the drat screen?

It's like it is begging to be pressed and won't go away, but the game is on.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Well now I see it :mad:

Sorry :(

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

that youtube ad is perfectly positioned to make the game look like a paused youtube video and it's pissing me off

I said that earlier in the thread and my stance has not changed.

I need a [Skip Ad] button for the backstop.

• Locked thread