Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

as a cubs fan i never thought i would live to see my greatest baseball dream, someone getting justin turner out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THE BREG MAN COMETH

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh no kershaw's mad

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bawfuls posted:

There is one lone drunk loud Astros fan in this section who is going to get himself in trouble if he keeps screaming at people

whoa, found a picture of him

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

that youtube ad is perfectly positioned to make the game look like a paused youtube video and it's pissing me off

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mccann's gotta :bunt:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao at any big ten fan watching penn state-ohio state instead of northwestern and michigan state punt it 56 times in 30 degree wind

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this dude is shook as hell

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wow who can imagine a lovely bullpen walking a bunch of dodgers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

sorry stros, but it's jansen time, you're hosed

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Big Mean Jerk posted:

It's the first loving game against the best pitcher in baseball and it hasn't been a blow out. I refuse to Cubspost when we have Verlander tomorrow and three straight home games.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fair-weather playoff poster :colbert:

surrender to the cubspost

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i will gladly melt down and collapse into insane pessimism for whatever team needs it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

man i want to see jansen lit up one of these days

• Locked thread