Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

https://www.forbes.com/sites/technology/2017/01/25/this-tech-startup-3d-prints-small-businesses-for-mice-and-they-have-a-little-mouse-economy-and-they-ride-tiny-3d-printed-bicycles-to-work/#46360e24745b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Adiabatic posted:

a clank reverberates through the hallway, his quarter settling into the bottom of my tin can. i look up at the suit and our eyes meet. his face contorts into an all too familiar look somewhere between pity and disgust. his gait paused, he kneels down and fights from reeling back as my smell hits him.

"son, you had so much talent."

"i know dad, you were right about everything."

"where did i go wrong?"

"you did your best, father. it was my fault. my generation just doesnt understand hard work or the value of a dollar."

"with that quarter you could do something with your life, you know."

"sure dad, i can almost taste the avocado toast"

he scowls, snagging the quarter back as he pivots and stands. he sure-foots to the door, grinning ear to ear, walking up to my boss and extending his hand.

"better than sex, jim. im ready to go again. this time though i want a younger milennial."

gently caress. oh well, plenty more boomers where he came from.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Adiabatic posted:

a clank reverberates through the hallway, his quarter settling into the bottom of my tin can. i look up at the suit and our eyes meet. his face contorts into an all too familiar look somewhere between pity and disgust. his gait paused, he kneels down and fights from reeling back as my smell hits him.

"son, you had so much talent."

"i know dad, you were right about everything."

"where did i go wrong?"

"you did your best, father. it was my fault. my generation just doesnt understand hard work or the value of a dollar."

"with that quarter you could do something with your life, you know."

"sure dad, i can almost taste the avocado toast"

he scowls, snagging the quarter back as he pivots and stands. he sure-foots to the door, grinning ear to ear, walking up to my boss and extending his hand.

"better than sex, jim. im ready to go again. this time though i want a younger milennial."

gently caress. oh well, plenty more boomers where he came from.

this is too real

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
scientist: sir with all due respect if you go down this path, i will have no choice but to resign, if you remove the-
monopoly boss: you dont know what the market wants. goons, take him away.
scientist, screaming as he is dragged away: you madman! a table without a top is just four blocks of wood!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

my new dog posted:

scientist: sir with all due respect if you go down this path, i will have no choice but to resign, if you remove the-
monopoly boss: you dont know what the market wants. goons, take him away.
scientist, screaming as he is dragged away: you madman! a table without a top is just four blocks of wood!!

Ace of Baes
yeah exploding dungeon barrel placement is dangerous, but i mean, cha-ching

Peg Sliderskew

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

this-tech-startup-3d-prints-small-businesses-for-mice-and-they-have-a-little-mouse-economy-and-they-ride-tiny-3d-printed-bicycles-to-work

I will sell my house to get in on this scheme.

Courtesy of Manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i yell "hey!" at people out the window of my car as I drive past. haven't figured out how to monetize it yet but when i do, watch out

----------------

vanisher

Apparently you can hire someone to drive around a neighborhood and collect candy from houses on Halloween for you. Its called Uber Treats.

gleebster

Only a howler
For a small fee I will attend the social gathering you do and attest that yes, you did read the impressive book of your choice. For a nominal surcharge, I will subtly insult anyone else's understanding of that work if it differs from yours.

alnilam

gleebster posted:

For a small fee I will attend the social gathering you do and attest that yes, you did read the impressive book of your choice. For a nominal surcharge, I will subtly insult anyone else's understanding of that work if it differs from yours.

Reviews for gleebster:
***** great service! wow really has the subtle "hmph" and wry smile as if to say "that's really what you think the author meant?" down pat

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

Let me ask you this: have you ever dropped a penny? Do you know anyone who makes a habit of dropping pennies?

Now: how many times have you picked up lucky pennies? Where did you think they were coming from?

vanisher

"Youve heard of renting out rooms for a little extra cash, but how about renting your chimney to Santa Claus?"

It turns out its a sex thing

vanisher

Be careful, apparently Google Doxx is not word processing software

Peg Sliderskew

vanisher posted:

Be careful, apparently Google Doxx is not word processing software
Oddly, Google Dixx just turns all of your family photographs into pictures of Richard Nixon.

Courtesy of Manifisto

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
One team using those metal scrapers to get gum off the sidewalk. Right behind them a team with metal boots stamping new gum in place.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
So I thought it was a bit odd at my new security guard job but I’m getting used to it: we basically have to patrol a yard on the same repeating pattern having the same tidbits of conversation at certain points and even if we find an intruder we have to go back to our old patrols and dialogue if we haven’t seen them for 30 seconds as though nothing happened. The other night I found Dave’s corpse slumped in a corner but I couldn’t see anything suspicious after 30 seconds so I just carried on patrolling. His body was just gone the next night and our managers haven’t said anything, has his family even been told?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Almost 6 AM? poo poo, I gotta change the produce in 30 ancient tombs today and I aint even showered yet!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
*video of twenty-something white assholes wandering in the woods*

In a world were everyone wants to be elite, how can your brilliance shine through? How can you stand out, when everyone is trying to stand out?

*assholes crest a hill to see a city in the distance*

That's where slobly comes in.

*twenty-something rear end in a top hat in a tie and flannel shirt addresses the camera from within a white void*

Here at slobly we supply the most unkempt, unprofessional, and frankly stupid people we can find. Simply open the slobly app, select a style of reprobate, and indicate time and location.

*montage of people spilling whine and/or flashing revolvers stuffed in their belts*

Our world-class gun nuts, hippies, burnouts, and sloppy drunks will fumble all over themselves just close enough to make you look amazing.

For every star, there's a slob and for every star in the making there's slobly.

*pretty woman winks at camera, camera cuts back to the woods*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I know it's a little weird: me standing here, holding this candelabra during your date... it's just my side job.

I'm moodlighting.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I was approached by someone who said I looked like a good candidate for 'waxing apples for the produce aisle', i'm still unsure if it was a sex thing

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm a runner for Siply, the sharing app for water bottles. It's basically uber but for nalgenes.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I work for DWO (driving while old). We drive randomly and slowly around the city in full size sedans between 10 am and 4 pm. Drivers are required to slow down and stop on freeway on ramps, make left turns without signalling from the right lane, stop randomly in traffic circles, and take a minimum of five minutes to maneuver our big cars into parking spots at grocery stores. We used to drive exactly the speed limit in the left lane on the freeway, but recently that job has been taken over by self righteous ecologically sensitive suburban soccer moms in Volvo station wagons.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
the hat is part of the uniform, but its not really a hat its a cluster of spiders haha. i hate the things but the pay is good

----------------

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Download Mobstr, the app that connects baseball bats to kneecaps, today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

StandardVC10 posted:

Download Mobstr, the app that connects baseball bats to kneecaps, today!

Mobstr's just a racket. I prefer GoGoon.

• Locked thread