Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

i clap the reins like thunder as i rattle down the roads of Portland in my pony-and-gig. the push of a submenu button in the newest iteration of the Papa John's ® app has loosed a new breed of terror upon this city's pampered elite. a brace of pistols bounces at my hip, and i anticipate the plunder that will weight my debit account once the night's fell work is finished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

"away, Bessie!" i holler "they have purchased the optional add-on garlic knots using Papa Points, the sure mark of a refined palate. the headsman's axe would soon keep company with my shoulders were i to assail such a gentle". the yuppies coo and laugh. i sweat under my greasepaint

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

I belong to an elite cadre of chaste camgirls, who, for a premium fee, will look on in disgust at the thumbnails that surround us in your web browser

Android Blues

Adiabatic posted:

a clank reverberates through the hallway, his quarter settling into the bottom of my tin can. i look up at the suit and our eyes meet. his face contorts into an all too familiar look somewhere between pity and disgust. his gait paused, he kneels down and fights from reeling back as my smell hits him.

"son, you had so much talent."

"i know dad, you were right about everything."

"where did i go wrong?"

"you did your best, father. it was my fault. my generation just doesnt understand hard work or the value of a dollar."

"with that quarter you could do something with your life, you know."

"sure dad, i can almost taste the avocado toast"

he scowls, snagging the quarter back as he pivots and stands. he sure-foots to the door, grinning ear to ear, walking up to my boss and extending his hand.

"better than sex, jim. im ready to go again. this time though i want a younger milennial."

gently caress. oh well, plenty more boomers where he came from.

horrifying

Android Blues

my new dog posted:

scientist: sir with all due respect if you go down this path, i will have no choice but to resign, if you remove the-
monopoly boss: you dont know what the market wants. goons, take him away.
scientist, screaming as he is dragged away: you madman! a table without a top is just four blocks of wood!!

• Locked thread