Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Thursday Next posted:

gently caress, that pissed me off.

Stop wanting to be so mad at the world, and just enjoy a loving TV show, jesus christ.

This show is fun, spooky, and just as nostalgic as it was last season. I absolutely love El's Chicago look, and Dustin's dance makeover!

I swear to christ Nancy is the 21st century Mia Sara. The casting is so damned good, even Max's brother looks ripped straight from Three O'clock High.

Still good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

Despera posted:

Yertle the Turtle is my season 2 barb. Complete throw away plot device that left me wanting more.

I forgot about Yertle! I hope he is okay :ohdear:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

I felt the flatware at the dance was far beyond the style of flatware used in the late 20th century. And did you see the tile in the hospital? That was clearly so far outside what medical facilities of the day were employing, it truly made me pause.

I mean, why bother with the scene at all if they are going to literally slap the fans in the face with such immersion breaking. It's this type of clownshoes cinematography that perpetuates all this Bad Tv nowadays and furthermore...

• Locked thread