Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Dustin and Steve is the best duo. Also poor Steves face, has it not suffered enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Bob is the best dad in this show.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Professor Shark posted:

Did the creators say they were aiming for 3 seasons, or was it 5? I cannot recall from last years post-show

originally 4 though they have hinted at 5 in a recent interview.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Flying-PCP posted:

A few thoughts

Was Kali's claim that Brenner was still alive supposed to be purely a lie to manipulate El? All common sense says yes, but in a horror show you'd think they wouldn't mention the possibility of a villain surviving unless it's actually going to happen.

It wasn't really Kali's claim, it was the guy she wanted El to murder that said it. Kali chose to believe him, El didn't. Then Kali tried to convince her when they got back to the abandoned building. If he is alive, they better have a drat good reason for how he survived being jumped by demogorgon in season 1

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Phylodox posted:

If Brenner is alive, I'm putting money on him being all Captain Piked up in a robotic wheelchair with horrific scars and a Stephen Hawking voice.

Yea that would be my guess too. I can't really see him being taken to the upside down, escaping and contacting an old employee, but who knows.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

I seriously don't get where the "insane Barb fanbase" thing is coming from. Literally the only times I've heard about it is from goons whining about it.

#justiceforbarb and so on was a pretty big thing right after season 1. The Duffer brothers even mention it in the interview posted a few post above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

drunken officeparty posted:

How did they even know that guy? Maybe I wasn't paying attention but they just sort of show up.

Nancy got his card from Barbs parents. He's the guy they hired to investigate Barb's disappearance.

• Locked thread