Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
203: Mike, you dumbass, you need a thief, and she just opened that locked door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Ep 5 partway: Since Lucas has done absolutely nothing wrong, I'm assuming douchebag step?-brother is a racist.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I can't wait to watch ep 7.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I just realized that since Steve ditched his high school friends and got dumped by Nancy, the kids are his only friends now. I fully expect to see him playing Dungeons and Dragons next season.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I did think of Freaks and Geeks after I wrote that.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Onomarchus posted:

drat, you might be right about Nancy. I took her conversation with Steve about college apps to mean she was getting them in too, but she could have just been forward looking and concerned.

I think in that conversation, they talked about him going off to college while she's still in Hawkins, strongly implying that he's older than her.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

zoux posted:

IMDB put together some shot-for-shot comparisons between s2 and the movies it homages. Some of them seem like stretches but most of them are bang on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soYiWTm089k

"Feeeeed me, Dustin! Feed me all night loooong!"

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

And More posted:

edit: Oh yeah, D'art kind of reminds me of Trumpy from The Pod People of all things.

Dart is totally Audrey II.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Why on Earth did people keep going into that tunnel without hanging a rope down first?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

By the end of the season, I took Billy’s apparent racism as him protecting Max from his dad’s racism. Like he’d hit her if she brought a black kid to the house so Billy is being the dickhead so she doesn’t get abused.

Eh, the Duffers said he's racist.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Former Human posted:

, Netflix was quite prescient there.

Prescient? Everybody always says that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

It's so weird how a lot of people outside this thread don't think Steve is great.

• Locked thread