Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Oh that was great. There were all many great little character moments and unexpectedly awesome interactions. The kids and Steve, Mike and Hopper, Nancy and Dustin, Eleven and Hopper, Bob Newby and heroism, etc. Love triangles were resolved without turning anyone into a douche bag, Steve still got to help out and be awesome. New characters took unexpected directions that I liked; new Doctor Guy turned out to be a decent dude doing the best he could, Max was awesome without feeling forced at all, Billy was a tool bag but I at least felt something for him with his lovely father. And they actually, legitimately got Justice For Barb. loving amazing.

Episode 7 was a weird spot but I didn't mind it, mostly because I knew it was coming and took a break before I watched it. I could see how it would annoy people who were determined to binge the whole thing in one sitting because it does kind of break up the flow of the action though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
The more people freak out about episode 7 and treat it as some abomination unto God instead of just a slightly weird detour, the more I like it retroactively. :v:

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I can't believe I forgot to mention the best moment of this season: Eleven knocks out a grown man by telekinetically beaning him with a flaming squirrel carcass.

• Locked thread