Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

And More posted:

In season four, Eleven's gonna rip a hole in the fourth wall, and team up with Agent Cooper, Scully, Mulder and the folks from Fringe to take down all TV aliens at once.

A thing I noticed about this - Mulder would be about 10 years older than the Stranger Things kids, and the Fringe folks were about 10 years younger. I guess Dale cooper would be a little older than Mulder.

In 1984, Olive Dunahm was five years old, living in Jacksonville, doing Cortexiphan trials with Walter. Cooper was probably investigating some Weird poo poo. Mulder would be in college, or FBI academy, I guess?

OB_Juan fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Nov 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Problematic Pigeon posted:

I hope they flip it around and Joyce is the one who gets abducted or possessed or whatever and Will spends the whole season stressed as gently caress because of it.

This would work really well, I think. Or Hopper gets disappeared.

Both better than my idea of the gang trying to break the pattern for a year, and going on vacation around Halloween. To somewhere with some other kind of strangeness afoot.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
He's the best there is at what he does, but what he does isn't always smart.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

spookygonk posted:

Or a live action Gravity Falls.

The X-Files, but kids.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Last 30 seconds really makes it.