Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
I'm so happy this is back, too bad my internet free period only lasted 2 episodes, tomorrow is gonna be a long work day.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Oct 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lmao dustin's favourite chocolate car is 3 musketeers cause he had no teeth

3 Musketeers is totally unironically in my top 3 and I have plenty of pearly whites.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Billy can still be racist and be moderately redeemed they could go the whole his father is such a massive piece of poo poo he brainwashed him route which is pretty much what I expect.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I can see this not going the whole Heroes route, 11's power is physical telekinesis and astral projection sort of while 8's was mental manipulation, but I think they're just different aspects of the same super power based on their personalities. like if we get another one he/she could have say the ability to read minds or talk to people in their heads, or 11 will learn how to make mouth-breathers see spiders. sure it's treading close to heroes etc territory but I doubt we're gonna end up with people with the ability to chuck fireballs or become buckets of water.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Nov 6, 2017

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

zoux posted:

I think the deal was the Duffers wanted to have an rear end in a top hat teenage bully like so many 80s movies did and that was supposed to be Steve Harrington but turns out everyone liked Joe Keery so much they changed their mind and wrote him into a nicer guy. So this season they took another shot at that kind of character.

Which explains Steve's Wayfarer sunglasses, all he needs is the 80's movie dickhead cackle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Just watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 and counted 5 licensed music tracks, not sure why everyone is complaining about licensed music in the new season.

• Locked thread