Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Since this thread is talking about Grey Yospos, I thought maybe it would be a good idea to fix some title misspellings.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3838891

There seems to be an errant R in the title, maybe one of our Mods could help that "op" out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anthonypants posted:

remember when they all pitched in and bought usb keychain can openers in bulk

because they're doing it again

when are we gonna get yospos group buys

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

echinopsis posted:

when are we gonna get yospos group buys
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3838413

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

anthonypants posted:

remember when they all pitched in and bought usb keychain can openers in bulk

because they're doing it again

lol what

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Crosspost:

It's been a few years, do we want to do another christmas group buy?

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

grey forum people

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Cocoa Crispies posted:

grey forum people

Isn't basically all the force in that going to be applied directly against the storage (that you're using as the creamy filling in your bottle opener handle)?

:ohdear:

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Cocoa Crispies posted:

grey forum people

LOL CRIPPLING ALCOHOLISM

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Schadenboner posted:

Isn't basically all the force in that going to be applied directly against the storage (that you're using as the creamy filling in your bottle opener handle)?

:ohdear:
several people have mentioned that theirs is broken

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

anthonypants posted:

several people have mentioned that theirs is broken

The rest of it looks like pretty poo poo-tier pot metal so it could pretty easily be broken in both possible applications.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'm struggling to think of what i would keep on a USB drive that i would want cluttering up my e'rry day carry pocket

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i'm struggling to think of what i would keep on a USB drive that i would want cluttering up my e'rry day carry pocket

cause you always need to be read for m'lady's windows recovery

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i was gonna say the actual electronics are generally pretty tiny in a usb stick, but if they're already breaking lol

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer
worst job i ever had: janitoring computers for idiots who paid 50 bux a month for a 512mb VPS. also they had root access and loved to copy-paste poo poo from the gentoo forums into the terminal

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

more like SHitSaCk

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

ultravoices posted:

LOL CRIPPLING ALCOHOLISM

can i get my COPING ETHANOL with a side of CASUAL RACISM

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Helianthus Annuus posted:

worst job i ever had: janitoring computers for idiots who paid 50 bux a month for a 512mb VPS. also they had root access and loved to copy-paste poo poo from the gentoo forums into the terminal

lmao my first job was like this, was the company in michigan by any chance

Helianthus Annuus
Feb 21, 2006

can i touch your hand
Grimey Drawer

RISCy Business posted:

lmao my first job was like this, was the company in michigan by any chance

michigan... did you janitor for liquidweb? i was in chicago but i dont wanna dox myself by saying the company name

even at the time in 200X it was clear that web hosting was a dying industry, and i couldn't get out of it soon enough

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cocoa Crispies posted:

can i get my COPING ETHANOL with a side of CASUAL RACISM

youll find that it is in fact professional racism

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Helianthus Annuus posted:

michigan... did you janitor for liquidweb? i was in chicago but i dont wanna dox myself by saying the company name

even at the time in 200X it was clear that web hosting was a dying industry, and i couldn't get out of it soon enough

lol yup, a long time ago though

honestly it was good as a stepping stone into the industry but that was pretty much it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Why would u go to shsc

• Locked thread