Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I still remember when you had to post a sticky on the original YCS telling them they had to cut it out with spamming genius racist slurs like "double ni****hitler" all over the place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Lmao, we're one "Games only Lee Harvey Oslwald played" thread away from getting the LF treatment

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
google knows real gamers can see thru the bull poo poo , so why bother.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

google knows real gamers can see thru the bull poo poo , so why bother.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
lmao @ most of this thread

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yall gamers need jesus

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

frank.club posted:

so do we get to take turns co hosting your lp's now or what

Ahaha

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJw7IufBodE&t=66s

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

frank.club posted:

so do we get to take turns co hosting your lp's now or what

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

rediscover posted:

lmao @ most of this thread

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

poor sad bear avatar makes me sad in turn :(

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

the only thing ironic about that post is that barons actually believes that about lebbos

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

hubris.height posted:

the only thing ironic about that post is that barons actually believes that about lebbos

i really hate him

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Plutonis posted:

i really hate him

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Happy 2 month anniversary to this thread. What can i say? Lowtax stickies are simply epic. 3 at the top of th8s forum is, if anything, too few

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Happy 2 month anniversary to this thread. What can i say? Lowtax stickies are simply epic. 3 at the top of th8s forum is, if anything, too few

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Looks like your prayers are answered lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I laughed myself crying at Richards latest announcement.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I laughed myself crying at Richards latest announcement.

Same here brother. He truly is the king of comedy. And I think the 8 other violent pedophiles that post in this forum have a lot of respect for the guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[In the voice of a Pee Wee Herman crossed with Michael Madsen type figure:] I really, well, okay, so when I was a kid... Man, We came UP on that 'Tax poo poo dude. Retarded girlfriend? The front page was lit back in the 00s. Me and my boys laughing all night long. Basically pioneered yelling really loud in a Youtube video. So can all the hater's whom are clearly jealous of his success and talent, please, PLEASE gently caress off.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[In the voice of a Pee Wee Herman crossed with Michael Madsen type figure:] I really, well, okay, so when I was a kid... Man, We came UP on that 'Tax poo poo dude. Retarded girlfriend? The front page was lit back in the 00s. Me and my boys laughing all night long. Basically pioneered yelling really loud in a Youtube video. So can all the hater's whom are clearly jealous of his success and talent, please, PLEASE gently caress off.

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Wormskull posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll go and say this is probably the subforum with the smallest number of child predators within all of SA.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plutonis posted:

I'll go and say this is probably the subforum with the smallest number of child predators within all of SA.
Yes, it has the fewest posters.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, it has the fewest posters.

and the most mods lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
NordVPN FTW imho.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Cobalt Viper posted:

NordVPN FTW imho.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

rediscover posted:

and the most mods lol

:ohdear:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Merry Christmas, hilarious lowtax thread still book marked in our forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Methinks it's about time this thread finds its resting place in le Goldmine

• Locked thread