Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Got this new warning from AdSense:

Congrats on your violent pedophilia, gents!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Liquid Drink posted:

Thanks for the sticky. I was worried this post would get lost in the fast moving forum that only tells jokes about games
It's funny because Google originally sent me a page policy violation notice claiming the Imp Zone was "violent." Then I submitted a manual review, and the next day the manual review came back and said the Imp Zone was "violent, and with pedophilia." Gonna submit it a third time and see what other skeletons you all have in your water closets.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

frank.club posted:

so do we get to take turns co hosting your lp's now or what
Hehehe

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

It's the entire forum.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999