Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

‘Twas probably that combined with Wormskull famously wishing death by cinder block to the dome of the Taint Reaper.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Happy 2 month anniversary to this thread. What can i say? Lowtax stickies are simply epic. 3 at the top of th8s forum is, if anything, too few

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lets find a new psychotic on this forum to befriend and get him or her to unstick this thread

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm wearing diapers and i have gum guts, but since aim recently shut down so i can't start sexting with teenagers, denying me the opportunity for 15 prosperous years living in the sa llc offices in scenic magic pig hole missouri

• Locked thread