Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«118 »
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Your Parents posted:

He literally just blamed Saudi Arabia for 9/11.

And then said that they shouldn't be punished and instead be pushed to progress (do a wrestling show in). Not really a scathing take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

hell yeah dave goin off in the recent WOR about the saudi deal

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

Seams posted:

hell yeah dave goin off in the recent WOR about the saudi deal
this was a real good dave rant, i was listening to it at the gym today and it was surprisingly good to get pumped to lmao

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Good week for F4W in general, the BVC retro show was also very strong this week.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

ATTENTION HOTLINE FANS!

There is hot news circulating about your favorite or most hated promotion or wrestler, but because of the sensitivity of these scoops I can't talk about them here on Something Awful.

To get the low down exclusive, call my hotline now!

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/...045488780378113

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

big dave go on chapo

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

Dave on chapo talking about wwe in Saudi Arabia would be my favorite thing in the world. Felix and Dave could compare biceps.

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

Dave no-selling Amberís lovely jokes is something I absolutely need in my life

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

Thank Travis for Travis!

#1 McElboy Fan

sportsgenius86 posted:

Dave no-selling Amber’s lovely jokes is something I absolutely need in my life

I'm cracking up just thinking about it lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Can somebody remind me who it was who once appeared on a podcast (one of the podcastone ones, I'm pretty sure, probably Jericho or Austin) and told the story about the territorial days where he tricked his way backstage into a production meeting, and Bruiser Brody was gonna tear him into pieces until another wrestler/backstage guy lied that he'd organized for the guy to come around and he'd just gotten there earlier than expected?

Sorry if that's a bit too vague, I just remembered it today and was cracking up thinking about it again.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bryanís adventures with his cable company continue today

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

jesus WEP posted:

Bryanís adventures with his cable company continue today

Oh. My. loving. God. Bryan vs. (Company That Dares to Gain Bryan's Ire) is almost always a good listen and this is definitely worth a listen.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

Thereís an amazing punchline that Bryanís been costing himself potentially thousands of dollars over the last few years because he didnít know how his local/national rate worked on his phone lines

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Bryan vs his phone bill is a motyc.

Granny segment was good too. ďNeck moon shootĒ

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

Iím at work and had to switch it off at neck moon shoot because I canít just be lolling at my desk

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005
Michael Vick is already an elite NFL quarterback.

All those hours spent arguing over Braun Stroman vs Brock Lesnar in a shoot fight.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

I discovered David Finlay's youtube show. Its got lots of drunk and foul mouthed Juice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCWPHNqyVBrvGXgAjDF53YZw

coconono fucked around with this message at Oct 19, 2018 around 16:35

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I am above your criticism.
I do Disney characters for the claps.
Clap me. Claps for me.
Recognise my ability and show me that you love me.
Show me.
SHOW ME.
Upppfh.
Oh yeah.
Hit me with your inferior munter.
I am FORK BOY (84)
Upfh.. Oh yeaaah.

coconono posted:

I discovered David Finlay's youtube show. Its got lots of drunk and foul mouthed Juice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCWPHNqyVBrvGXgAjDF53YZw

I feel like you buried the lead by not mentioning the latest episode with Fit Finlay talking about his weird Pinocchio collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-KXcM9NrLg

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

forkboy84 posted:

I feel like you buried the lead by not mentioning the latest episode with Fit Finlay talking about his weird Pinocchio collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-KXcM9NrLg

I tried turning on the autogenerated captioning to figure out what Fit was saying half the time(bad hearing) and it gave up after a solitary Yeah.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

sportsgenius86 posted:

Dave no-selling Amberís lovely jokes is something I absolutely need in my life

Matt and Dave in an interrupting-other-people contest would be a blessing for sure.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

I'm still not sure why this episode exists but if you want to hear Hulkamatt talk about something he also researched this is the episode for you!

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/st...838811539693568

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

CHEERS, LOVE.
THE CAVALYAAAY'S HERE!

Agadmator Channel where he is currently covering Spassky vs. Fischer

The Article we discussed

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

Has there ever been a not terrible human being chess master?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

coconono posted:

Has there ever been a not terrible human being chess master?

what rank did the mechanical turk reach

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the wizard guy from the chessmaster box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Dave was on the Jim Cornette Experience this week. Worth checking out if classic wrestling is your thing.

«118 »