Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Ricochet was really good and one of my favorite wrestlers during his pre-fascist fed run but his shameless bootlicking makes me never want to see him again so he can stay on Main Event for all eternity.

Besides, Hijo del Vikingo is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dude ruled. Then he tried his best to kiss WWE rear end and it got him gently caress all. Now he was always terrible.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Ricochet is like Seth where twitter really damaged their perception in the fans eyes.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

The Croc posted:

Ricochet is like Seth where twitter really damaged their perception in the fans eyes.

100%. There's giving safe answers and being a company bootlicker and both of them hit that note too often.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This Rick O'Shea guy is a bit of a loser but has some great moves. Rick reminds me of a luchador out of Boyle Heights.. but I think he died.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I would like it on record that I always thought Tyler Black came off like a goober.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Malcolm Excellent posted:

This Rick O'Shea guy is a bit of a loser but has some great moves. Rick reminds me of a luchador out of Boyle Heights.. but I think he died.

I remember that guy. Didn't die (maybe you are thinking of Rey Mysterio there), but he got run out of Boyle Heights after losing a match to Pentagon. I think he went to work for some pissant company up in Connecticut or something

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Low Desert Punk posted:

Ricochet is extraordinarily overrated, and a cop to boot. He deserves WWE

There's nothing he does that other guys can't do twice as well

Nah, this is garbage. He's a bootlicker & he's being wasted in WWE but pulling "he was never good" is silly

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ricochet was good when he was Prince Puma and he was good when he teamed with Taguchi.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If Ricochet were back on the indies, would he be as good as Vikingo or Flamita? I'm not sure, but the matches would probably own

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That's definitely part of the WWE problem with these guys. Of course Ricochet has been passed over by other talents. He's been doing poo poo in WWE for years. Even a handful of memorable matches is nothing compared to the pace and style of work outside WWE.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

Ricochet is extraordinarily overrated, and a cop to boot. He deserves WWE

There's nothing he does that other guys can't do twice as well

insane

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The Revival are good again now that there in everyone favorite promotion right?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

The Revival are good again now that there in everyone favorite promotion right?

there are still some people who think FTR is bad but they're wrong

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I don't think FTR are bad, but there are at least 4 tag teams in AEW that I like more.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dax is good but cash is bad

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
which one's dax, which one's cash?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

KungFu Grip posted:

which one's dax, which one's cash?

Dax is the bald one and Cash is the Bald one...

gently caress! Who can solve this riddle?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dax is the one Johnny Gargano carried to a career, while Cash is the one Tommaso Ciampa carried to a career.

(probably a joke)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
E: wait a minute I’ve completely botched this joke

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Please identify who the other people are who don't like the FTR so I need to know if I feel embarrassed to be associated with them or not. You can do it ina PM since posting about posters is rude and sucks.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

Please identify who the other people are who don't like the FTR so I need to know if I feel embarrassed to be associated with them or not. You can do it ina PM since posting about posters is rude and sucks.

FT FTR imo

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Rick posted:

I've no idea if they are still good but The Revival were an extremely good tag team in NXT.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jul 2, 2020

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

It's impossible to tell who is bad in WWE because they're just top-to-bottom misusing people. The only people whose quality we can know in WWE is when someone seems good, because if you can seem good in the WWE system you're loving amazing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

FT FTR imo

Glad our alliance continues.

forkboy84 posted:

I've now idea if they are still good but The Revival were an extremely good tag team in NXT.

I did not see them a ton there. I saw a Takeover they were on and was not super impressed.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rick posted:

Glad our alliance continues.

I did not see them a ton there. I saw a Takeover they were on and was not super impressed.

Only match I can assume you saw from them was the one where they made Enzo and Big Cass look like good workers, because every other Takeover match they've had has been widely praised

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
They're loving shite

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

They haven't done anything I care about in AEW yet

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Their match with Butcher and Blade was fun but they haven't had much of a character hook outside of being Old School Guys

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Things will pick up in the coming weeks when the bucks ftr feud officially starts up

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Things will pick up in the coming weeks when the bucks ftr feud officially starts up

i cant wait to see Jim Cornette, superstar manager of the 80s, live on wednesday nights!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yeah, FTR's in a weird holding pattern because the Bucks vs. FTR match is obviously being held for All Out. Once we're through this eight-man tag, they'll start building to that in earnest.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

They haven't done anything I care about in AEW yet
They haven't had a single match yet and there's no crowd to go apeshit at their debut. Give it time.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

They haven't had a single match yet and there's no crowd to go apeshit at their debut. Give it time.

they've had like 3 matches

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Thank you for backing me up in a roundabout way

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Revival/FTR loving rocked in NXT. Only thing I ever saw them do in WWE was get berried on that Raw anniversary show so that run pretty much never happened in my eyes.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hunnert car pileup posted:

Revival/FTR loving rocked in NXT. Only thing I ever saw them do in WWE was get berried on that Raw anniversary show so that run pretty much never happened in my eyes.

I saw them on a tiny house show for NXT and they worked their asses off and had a great match, like they stood out way above what anyone else was doing on that show. They just seem to be hard working dudes who want to give their best every time they're in the ring. Also they have a lot of good old school heel tricks in their locker.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

hunnert car pileup posted:

Afterwards only one of the guys involved in that humiliation came up and thanked the Revvial after that, can you guess who?

Yup, X-Pac.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

🅱odcasts