Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I like mayo, but it doesn't belong on everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

LividLiquid posted:

It makes no loving sense. I love oil and I love eggs. But mayo makes me not just gag, but full-on puke.

I'm the same with mac and cheese for whatever reason. Love pasta. Love cheese. Put 'em together, I wanna vomit. poo poo's weird.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I'm the same with mac and cheese for whatever reason. Love pasta. Love cheese. Put 'em together, I wanna vomit. poo poo's weird.

For me it's au gratin potatoes; I don't dislike potatoes or cheese, but something about it makes me gag

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm only just getting caught up but the Pacific Rim Podcast with Sam Adonis as a guest is a really good listen, I hadn't realized he was a regular in Japan as well, I thought he was entirely based in Mexico.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Endless Mike posted:

I like mayo, but it doesn't belong on everything.

wrong

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLPpQ29bL-c

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Is that next to Ribera?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Never forget this PSP-TV classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uky8sL7WkR0&t=153s

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hey just posted the Rudos Podcast G1 Wrap up, a bunch of goons talk about the G1 Final. We also get an apuestas challenge from Procrastinator! We've added a couple fun segments over the past few episodes. The first is the Such Good poo poo Award going to the most petty thing the bad three letter wrestling company has done. The other is the Rudo Move of the week

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3HD7emInvnSzye8771MyqQ

https://rudospodcast.co/episode-8-rudos-podcast-g1-wrap-up/

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

GoutPatrol posted:

Is that next to Ribera?

Yeah if you’re an American they give you a free stained XXXL wifebeater and call you God-Emperor

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Dave briefly pausing his story to call Eric Bischoff an idiot gave me warm fuzzies

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
fuckin lmao @ ospreay forcing Dave to hold up 5 fingers

"He manipulated that scene!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"He should gave grabbed your other hand and made you hold up 8 to really piss people off!"

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
In which we talk about that time that the Million Dollar Man bought a black woman.

https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1165840827614203904

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

"He should gave grabbed your other hand and made you hold up 8 to really piss people off!"

What podcast is this from? There's two potential shows.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Wazzu posted:

What podcast is this from? There's two potential shows.

WOR 8/25 with Dave and Bryan

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"The Google Man" :vince:

Spectacular Granny segment tonight. I was losing it over their attempts to explain what Yokozuna's name was.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Koko Ware vs Sulu sounds like a barn-burner, though.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
GOAT granny segment

"i'm in pain when I start and I'm in pain when I leave"
"wow"

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

How did nobody mentioning Granny's casual reveal that she's friends with X-Pac and sent him observers when asked for years?!?

Bryan and Vinny just glossed over the insanity of this.

Low Desert Punk posted:

GOAT granny segment

Spooks the ghost lad was a way better segment this year.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

How in god's name does Bryan's grandmother Gladys become friends with X-Pac?

Furthermore, why is she mailing him Observers?! Can he not just buy them?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

LividLiquid posted:

How in god's name does Bryan's grandmother Gladys become friends with X-Pac?

Ten years ago Sean thought Alvarez was from Houston tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPOY7JDplec

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

A true old school worker, saving his money and getting everything for free!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I did a quick spoileriffic solo episode reviewing the Super J Cup in San Francisco. Check it out if you don't mind spoilers!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3uy6ZKy0ByxCoIgq6eRMuR?si=8RjboaDwQuGNqtCQBT96xQ

https://rudospodcast.co/episode-9-super-j-cup-special/

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I love Dave and generally don't care about his star ratings, but I'm reading the retro observer this week and cracking up at him grossly underrating the '02 G1 final ( **3/4)

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jokes aside, can somebody seriously please explain this Granny/X-Pac situation for us non-subscribers?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

She said a name that sounded like Sean Waltman, but that wasn't the name or X-Pac. The poster in question was making a joke of sorts, I believe

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I love Dave and generally don't care about his star ratings, but I'm reading the retro observer this week and cracking up at him grossly underrating the '02 G1 final ( **3/4)

hosed up that was a badass match

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

yea ok posted:

She said a name that sounded like Sean Waltman, but that wasn't the name or X-Pac. The poster in question was making a joke of sorts, I believe

.....nope, just me loving up, sadly. Her accent saying "Scott Walton" confused me.

I guess talking about the fair price was the highlight. And suggestion that Bryan perch on her electricity line watching the workers like a hawk

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Jerusalem posted:

"The Google Man" :vince:

Spectacular Granny segment tonight. I was losing it over their attempts to explain what Yokozuna's name was.

"He comes out with a white flag with a red circle in the middle."

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
this may never happen again but Craig was consistently funny during the Nitro review

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Bryan Alvarez hosts, if not the most popular podcast in wrestling, one of the most important podcasts in wrestling.

It kinda' sucks that one of his cohosts is gross about women and queer people and we all just look the other way

I didn't know those things when I met Craig. All I knew is that he fed Brent a LOT of alcohol Brent didn't seem too keen on drinking and then went on a podcast to talk about how Brent made an rear end of himself and that felt a whole lot of not funny to me and now I know he probably tells his kid, who I met and was a really nice kid, that I'm an abomination unto god.

Craig sucks and somebody should tell Bryan this is a ticking time bomb of bad publicity.

Edit: forgot a "one of."

LividLiquid fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Aug 28, 2019

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Wonder how many times he had to edit out granny saying the n word.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I didn’t know Craig was lovely about queer people. The Brent stuff is gross, and his constant horniness on podcasts is gross too.

He’s gross. Also, he sucks at podcasting which is less important but contributes to how much less fun he makes the retro shows.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Back when I was listening Craig would threaten to kick Bryan's rear end and sound serious about it and that whole idea was funny as gently caress. Bryan is a good friend with so much patience.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

jesus WEP posted:

I didn’t know Craig was lovely about queer people. The Brent stuff is gross, and his constant horniness on podcasts is gross too.

He’s gross. Also, he sucks at podcasting which is less important but contributes to how much less fun he makes the retro shows.

I don't think he has ever said anything directly inflammatory about LGBT folk on a show or on the board before. The closest you get is "I'm a very religious man" type of grumbling.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
im no longer inviting craig to my dinner parties

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

too expensive? Haha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

craig and alex marvez are going to do a podcast called babes and beyblades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't know who Craig is, tbh. I've only ever listened to Bryan with Semp or Vinny.

He sounds like a shithead though so I'm fine remaining ignorant of him.