Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Unnecessary thread, OP, but I wish the thread luck regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I dont listen to anything but WON and the Giant Beast cast

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

n-n-n-n-napa know how

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

He's tweeting too much.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i completely hated todd, i thought he was the worst person on a bryan produced show by far, but his shows were still listenable. WOL with semp is an unlistenable show, and it's completely semp's fault

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

LMAO

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Not a fan of the guest hosts.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i listened to the DKP shows with like, steen or excalibur back when i was a huge PWG stan, but if you're not like wholly interested in what they're talking about it's so hard to get through a show

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dave sucks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

eat poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yikes

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hilarious

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

agreed, thankfully there are some smart ones who know the truth #askquestions

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

jez wrote so much about whatever wwe video game was coming out that year. like a thesis.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/163419959756/

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he sucks and bryan started doing his long loud groan sigh thing that also sucks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that boy is sick too much. feel better quickly or else!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea he was fine

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

exploded mummy posted:

its Tony

hes been there forever as the site webmaster and editorial director, but now hes also the video prosucer/director now that they're taping video for the website.

Bryan does all the audio, Tony is there for the cameras.

the guy he's talking about is "Producer Rob", who's different than tony, but does the things tony does

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the word is rape. i don't say it and wish tom wouldn't either. but it's the word he said.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Incessant Excess posted:

Why does Bryan pronounce the cat as "shat" on the retro nitros?

old newsletter gimmick. poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the drops stopped long before that. i think he just got new equipment and never set it up again. could be wrong tho

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dave's apology was fine but sounds like poo poo without being fluent in dave. unfortunately, those are the ones his apology needed to reach, so they're going to hate it a lot. bryan and vinny are incredible body shamers and have been for over a decade now. but i think it's funny when they make fun of jobbers

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MotU posted:

????? ?????

that guy is such a moron lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Your Parents posted:

its hosed up because if youre going to poo poo on anyone, poo poo on alvarez for being the guy who half the time has nothing to say about a woman other than how hot she is, to the point that even filthy tom will fully no sell it and do the dead air into transition like "................yeah. so samoa joe said hes gonna beat aj blah blah."

he's made fun of owens & chris hero for like 10 years now. "i'm sure he's a nice guy" :D

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

they have a big voice because they watch wwe and talk bad about it. nobody wants to hear bryan gush about some good match

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's okay to criticize bad things

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Baron Corbin posted:

maybe she can just wear it for herself? you sexist creep?

it's really bad, apologies if this makes me a creep

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Baron Corbin posted:

i was just kidding but i guess it wasnt obvious. i agree she has bad makeup. i'm sorry for this

i forgive you, and i hope you can forgive me as well

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

two great tastes that taste great

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bryan is good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

let me write that down *snort* i jacked off to this girl, and this one too. ugh do you WANT me to contribute or not? craig proper jr

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

all timer

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NikkolasKing posted:

I've been watching a lot of Bryan and Vinny stuff on YT and I feel like I should maybe subscribe.

Do I get to listen to all of their audio stuff throughout history? Like, I've been looking for their old Raw and Nitro reviews on YouTube mainly but I've also seen Meltzer's review of WrestleMania from 2001 or something.

every f4w audio show from 2005 onwards, every dave show since the merger, every observer from like 83-2001 with a few year gap then every observer to the present. its a huge amount of content

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yea its 91 i just remembereed seeing some really old ones, well, thjats okay, sorry for hte typos i just got out form the ocld and my hands are freezingt!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

just read this thread like 3 pages ago

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i love the tom show so much that dfd should pm me where he gets the b&v youtube shows from :monocle:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Yall defend some wild poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's mean to only give them Exposure because exposing Jeff Hamlin to the public isn't nice and doesn't do him any good that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

guest hosts noooooo