Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Dave’s take on Chasyn Rance is uhh...not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

He leaned preeeetty hard into the whole “if any of this upsets you, you shouldn’t watch wrestling” argument. I mean I get where he’s coming from, but isn’t the whole point of calling poo poo like this out to try and change the culture of acceptance of it?

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Yukaichiban posted:

AEW REVOLUTION POLL RESULTS

Thumbs up 1,135 (97.9%)

Thumbs down 1 (00.1%)

In the middle 23 (02.0%)

BEST MATCH POLL

Omega & Page vs. Young Bucks 1,095

Pac vs. Orange Cassidy 37

WORST MATCH POLL

Nyla Rose vs. Kris Statlander 722

Jake Hager vs. Dustin Rhodes 230

MJF vs. Cody 55

**AEW Revolution Star rating:**

Penelope Ford & Britt baker vs Yuka sakazaki &Riho: 2,5*

SCU vs Dark order : 2.75*

Jack Hager vs Dustin Rhodes: 3*

Darby Allin vs Sammy Guevara:3.75*

Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs The Young Bucks: 6*

Nyla Rose vs Kris Statlander: 2*

MJF vs Cody:3.5*

Orange Cassidy vs Pac:3.75*

Chris jericho vs Jon Moxley: 3.75*

Maybe it was just me, but Dustin/Hager bored me to tears, surprised OC/PAC and Sammy/Darby didnt creak 4*

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

This is definitely an episode to skip if you've been at all uncomfortable with the amount of skepticism that Dave has for some of the victim's stories.

Yeah...This poo poo has me questioning whether I should re-up my sub to be honest.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Helicity posted:

How does one support just Bryan and Vinny if that's all you care about? I didn't care much about Dave/Garrett before, and I really don't see any reason to keep paying them now.

Someone on The Board inferred that Twitch/YouTube money doesn’t get shared with Dave, I have no idea how true that is though.

I’m in the same boat - Love B&V but don’t feel comfortable at all continuing to support Dave and Garrett. Dave just doesn’t learn…

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

e: nvm

katatonic fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Feb 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Reddit being full of miserable pricks is definitely not a new thing