Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i constantly go back and forth between pitying craig and hating him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Craig sucks!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Craig is a dumbass!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

don't get why you guys all love craig

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Uh oh J-ru. What did Seth Rollins get you for

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hate craig!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this is that 'danhausen' guy eh? .hmm...h..........m......... hate it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

buncha fuckin craiglovers.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this rob barlett fellow is like the sven to craig's stimpy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Edge & Christian posted:

Sven is Ren's brother.

Which is not something I knew until I googled "sven and stimpy" to check if this was a weird autocorrect or thing I didn't know about. It was the latter, so I share this with everyone in that spirit, I am confident Mob knows all his Hoek Family Lore.

yeah. like all this time bryan [ren] had to deal with this charmless yet harmless oaf [craig/stimpy] and one day he's jazzed about this huge get showing up on his doorstep and its a carbon copy of [craig/stimpy]. im listening to old retro raws for the record onaccounta someone put 'em on youtube

Mob posted:

this mf said sven and stimpy

you're on blast!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wasn’t the last big Sasha thing cause of her and Bayley being mad about some tag team title thing. And they were the ones to fight to have it introduced in the first place. Maybe Sasha just really thinks the wwe should value tag teams more

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wasn’t the last big Sasha thing cause of her and Bayley being mad about some tag team title thing. And they were the ones to fight to have it introduced in the first place. Maybe Sasha just really thinks the wwe should value tag teams more

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dave is the best.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dont listen to them bix. you're the best rovert in the biz

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

King

Adbot