Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

coconono posted:

I figured EB would be glad he didn't have Pillman on the roster anymore since that dude lived his life turned to 11. Other than Louie Spicolli, to my knowledge(correct me, please), WCW never had an active roster member die.

Was Renegade still active roster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

this was absolutely incredible but also Lance Archer in WWE would 100% be no more interesting than Baron Corbin

He was the less interesting half of a tag team with Curt Hawkins

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

hunnert car pileup posted:

The first 2 guys were Power Plant goofs, the third guy was Piper's bodyguard, and the karate guy was some actor.

Horshu/Luther Reigns was one of said goofs, and Meltzer misidentified him as Goldberg in the Observer at the time

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

OctoberCountry posted:

I definitely remember Cesaro and Hager started wearing matching "Toni" and "Big Hoss" track jackets right before he lost the first name

He had to put duct tape or something over his name and kept wearing the jacket, it looked so sad.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

karmicknight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St-zccVOpts

New looks like some kind of a sidewalk slam dropped.

It un-dropped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

My wife was watching some random Canadian animated show and I suddenly heard this very familiar voice, turned out to be Lance Storm very creatively cast as a former pro-wrestler called Lance.

Someone ask him about that.

Without looking, it's the animated series of Corner Gas, which was a long-running Canadian sitcom that Lance absolutely loves, which makes me assume it's incredibly boring