Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Jesus loving tap dancing christ, sempervive is insufferable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i honestly don't know how bryan puts up with him

You know what, I can't believe that look listen, not having a roof on like look listen at the end of the day it is stupid to not look have a roof ion the cage and yeah you can do it without a roof but yeah you know what it is stupid and yeah i can't believe they're not putting a roof on the cage and putting it back at war games and it is silly but it's not even worth talking about at the end of the day and you know what it's not a big deal and yeah it is stupid but you know what who cares it is what it is can we just move on

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh god i can hear his voice

look yeah okay it is stupid but can we just move on because at the end of the day you know, you could do that but you know what it doesn't matter

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
it really sucks. Lots of the F4W crew have a gimmick of WE ACTUALLY HATE WRESTLING!!!! with Dave and Bryan as the mediators, but at least Vinny is funny to listen to. I mean, there's a reason people were excited for Bryan and Vinny to review some more TNA.

But yeah, Semp, just rambling sentences about how actually that thing you like? Completely and utterly RUINED because of some absolutely miserable, tiny, inconsequential detail that no one could possibly care about.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Dave Meltzer owns and I support his one man guerrilla war against all of wrestling twitter.

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!

algebra testes posted:

Those dave stories :allears:

Would 100% listen to a podcast that was nothing but inane Dave Meltzer stories. He used to do it more often but now only tells one when it's REALLY exciting like his brother selling a worked punch or his son getting embarrassed in Hot Topic.

Actually that's a point, what the gently caress is Dave Meltzer buying in Hot Topic lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gold Sexy Body
Nov 17, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
wrong thread.