Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I am very glad the last thread ended on Dave bragging about banging a bunch of joshi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bryan, what’s 1 + 1?
Three! Right? It’s gotta be three. Because if I’m in a match, and there’s one guy in there, and then I add one more guy, that’s three. It’s a triple threat match. What? Two? loving TWO?! Get outta here!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Malcolm Excellent posted:

What does Dave want from Santa wish list?

A Misawa Ishii broadway

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is it the Rumble where that guy (Mark?) makes his one appearance a year?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan: Some people didn't like the Black/Velveteen Dream match.
Vinny: Kill them.
Vinny Was Right

Was there a WOR covering Takeover? My feed is only showing the Survivor Series recap show from last night

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Thanks friend, idk why it didn’t show in my feed in downcast

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That match in Japan really turned his career around

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

52:15 is when the WOR stops talking about the hall of fame if you’re not that interested :tipshat:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lid posted:

It's 20 years on and people can still recall Jericho's WCW heel run, Y2J, first undisputed champion (lol), glitter jacket, scarves, the list...

Orton has...
his career-long feud with Table

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ramp Snake

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

There’s No Bell To Ring

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Murdering Singh brothers

gently caress I knew I forgot something

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Bray/Orton story was great up until Orton turned on Bray, they really pissed away some good story there

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

I'm not sure if you can count it as a self-fulfilling prophecy but to me Bray never felt believable as champ and then he lost the title shortly after winning it, confirming that belief.
He felt really believable the night he won it but I guess having AJ and Cena put you over in one match will do that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Also applies to Bray himself

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Why does Bryan call Ernest Miller “Shat”?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rare Magic card l00k posted:

it rhymes with cat
so do hat and bat and gnat and fat and that and rat and sat and prat

he is a male cat so it would be pronounced with a silent t

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Well that one has a logical explanation even if it’s dumb

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

The new back issue has my all time favorite pro wrestling term used to describe real event:
lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’ve really liked Bryan losing his mind over the last couple of months with the Blue Blazer angle

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Can confirm Filthy is still bad

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

How come WOL gets so many repeat callers? I though it was a legit radio show on this sports byline thing. How come the same people always manage to get through?
Willing to bet Ryan from Cumberland for example is on the phone for the entirety of the show, every show

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I mean I don’t know for sure but the Venn diagram of wrestling fans, radio show listeners, and weirdly obsessive people would probably have a big ol’ overlap so it doesn’t seem like a huge assumption

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The best is the guy from Memphis or Florida or something who has a long preamble and a preliminary question before he gets to his actual question. You can hear Bryan’s heart sink every time, it owns

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

I haven't listened to the Best Of yet but did that insufferable Irish fan (no, the other one) who constantly badgered Dave at that Q&A make the list? That dude was the woooorst.
He paid to cohost an episode of B&V a few months before that and said maybe a dozen words, so I guess he was just getting his money’s worth

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Anyone who wanted to start with Raw this week is a loving idiot

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I always love Dave tying himself in knots when discussing Nia Jax’s look without having a million people @ him

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yeah you're posting on it lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

also yes http://www.sheetsandwich.com/

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan can't say 2018 and Dave is saying 2016 as 2006.
I thought you were being picky and then he did it again in a completely different context, 20 minutes later

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao bryan reading forums saying to stuff drugs up your butt to his grandmother
catching up and i lost it irl at that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Anyone else just dread hearing Dave talking about a rape victim?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He waffled a lot and tried not to say anything that would get people mad, because he knows that he’s very bad at this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dave doesn’t really get the benefit of the doubt ever since he said something really dismissive like “Women, what can I say?” wrt domestic abuse allegations against Honma (I think?)

He might have said lovely things before then but it seems to me that’s when he started getting cagey and defensive over that kind of thing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lol if you get worked by Alvarez’s radio gimmick. Semp on the other hand is probably a pub bore irl

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

There’s gonna be one at Mania weekend, with a sign outside like this:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’d pay if we get an uncut version of Bryan trying to connect with Granny every week

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

loving died at Granny’s Paul Bearer bit

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Percy I thought stepped his game up overall last night. He was still not good but he was way better than usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ton Philips is fine and clears the admittedly low bar of best PBP guy in WWE