Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Viper_3000 posted:

For those of you with observer subscriptions, which podcast app are you using? I recently jumped to Android and am looking for something that'll handle the observer subscriber feeds. From what I've read they don't do passwords the same as how most everyone does, which...doesn't surprise me at all.

Podcast Addict works for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

TV Zombie posted:

Covering all your bases, nice.

Not really, no mention of the past changing, leading to them never having been sent home in the first place.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Sempervive arguing with Bryan about the rumble is borderline unlistenable.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
He also helped review December to Dismember.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
New WOR can't come soon enough, I've resorted to listening to the Sempervive only WOLs.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
How could that possibly be even a debate?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Dave embarrassing his son by getting recognized in Hot Topic is :discourse:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I'm not really familiar with the WON hall of fame, how serious business is it?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Bray, more than anyone else in WWE, feels like a character specifically targeted at little children to me.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I'm not sure if you can count it as a self-fulfilling prophecy but to me Bray never felt believable as champ and then he lost the title shortly after winning it, confirming that belief.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Why does he call her Peyton Hoyce?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
They're not called the platonic duo for a reason.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Goldberg's streak is about to end so I imagine now would actually be a good time to jump on.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
How come WOL gets so many repeat callers? I though it was a legit radio show on this sports byline thing. How come the same people always manage to get through?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
When it's often WOL I'm often only half listening but I really noticed it with Jim from Virginia cause of his heavy accent, tho he seems pleasant enough. Ryan from Cumberland is a name I've definitely also heard a bunch of times even if I can't place him right now. So, it really just comes down to hardcore fans calling in and waiting in line every single show?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Dave was wrong about Joe's promo.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Them talking about next weeks Nitro on the B&V Retro show has me excited, I'm pretty sure I know what they're talking about but I've never actually seen it, if it's indeed what I think.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Incessant Excess posted:

Them talking about next weeks Nitro on the B&V Retro show has me excited, I'm pretty sure I know what they're talking about but I've never actually seen it, if it's indeed what I think.

:negative:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Jerusalem posted:

Oh poo poo is the Foley wins the Title Raw the next Retro show they're doing? :neckbeard:

Schiavone actually brings that up, he literally says "ugh" as he does it.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

St Evan Echoes posted:

He paid to cohost an episode of B&V a few months before that and said maybe a dozen words, so I guess he was just getting his money’s worth

Thanks for confirming that for me, I kinda assumed this was the case but didn't really know the episode in question.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
That story and the way Dave told it were top shelf.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

coconono posted:

how much does it cost to cohost B&V?

I believe most of em this year were between 800 and 1000 dollars.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Also it doesn't have to be B&V, you can pick which show you wanna be on (you can't be on with Dave).

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao $800 to ruin a B&V episode

That one irish guy ruined the convention episode for free.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Is it?
Can it be?
It is!
Chase Owens is here!!!

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Jerusalem posted:

I'm still trying to catch up on the Observer audios from while I was on holiday, so I just want to say that the German girl who rang up Bryan and started doing the,"He's chop-ping! And he's chop-ping!" bit is my hero. :allears:

I liked Bryan's "this is gonna be good" at the beginning when he heard her voice, thinking it was a prank call.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Upcoming Retro Nitro is yet another dire affair:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
God I hope that was the last I'll ever see of that horse.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Big Poppa Dave should just tell it like it is.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I also liked the story of Bryan buying studio lights with 5000 lumen rather than 5000k color temperature. An unusually good episode of WOL overall.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Smackdown sucks and I have no idea why both Dave and Bryan continue to be on board with the awful main event storyline.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Big Dave gave Omega/Jericho 5 stars, the highest of all the WK12 matches.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I really enjoy the Dave shows when he is not talking about UFC but the main source of entertainment are the B&V shows for me.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I'm ashamed to admit it but when I first start listening I thought the Granny segments were a waste of time and couldn't wait for them to be over.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I like it because it's a big differentiator to the other two B&V shows. I mean you've got Craig for the Retro Raw/Nitro show but that dynamic isn't really all that different since those shows aren't about Craig, whereas the Granny segment is very much about her.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
woops wrong thread

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

VJeff posted:

Next thing you're going to tell me you romanced Miranda and picked the stupid green ending.

Oh loving hell, are we really doing this here? 

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
This weeks Retro Nitro was really bad, not funny bad either, just incredibly boring.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

PaybackJack posted:

Jericho vs Booker T was a good match and I loved the last two matches with Lex vs Rey and Goldberg vs Bigelow vs Hall.

Was there a reason why Booker T vs Jericho happened? It seemed like a random match that was about nothing but I may have missed a setup by the commentary. Luger vs Rey was fine and kinda made me want to see Rey vs. some big dude, until Nash had to come out for the interference. I didn't care for 90% of the main event but Goldberg spearing both dudes at the same time was fuckin cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Eric Bischoff vs David Flair was maybe the worst match I have ever seen. I'd have to rewatch Jenna vs Sharmell to know for sure but I'm in no rush there.