Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I've never really cared about Gallows & Anderson as a team but I'm just finishing listening to their Count Down To gently caress Town episode and they are so incredibly endearing. I knew they had comedic chops and always seemed fun/funny, but the way they tell their stories and interact with one another makes me want to be interested in them as a wrestling team despite never really being into them before. They just have such natural charm and charisma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Stall_19 posted:

I hope twitter is still around, it's said that twitter dying is a precursor to Ragnarok.

Too late, Ragnarok came out yesterday

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I may just be inept, but how do you find the episodes of Bryan & Vinny with Granny in the YouTube app on mobile? I’m subscribed so I have the member videos and poo poo, but I can only find them sometimes either under “Community” or “Membership” but it’s not always consistent.

Do they not upload videos for all of them to YouTube? Or are they just organized in a weird way? My partner really enjoys Granny and it’s frustrating not being able to find the episodes easily.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

jesus WEP posted:

you just need to know which date was a tuesday

That’s annoying! I wish they’d name them properly and pick better thumbnails but that helps narrow it down, thank you!