Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

gently caress Bikertaker ! ! !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

lmao

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

algebra testes posted:

I am not sure what to make of the F4W video on demand service.

http://video.f4wonline.com/

have they brought back LIVE B&V/WOR yet

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Alan is a lovely guy. I don't know if it'll be enough to get me to pay for a wrestling site again, but he's good people.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The Berzerker posted:

honest question, why is Hulkamatt always so confused? I honestly wonder if he just isn't listening to you sometimes :v:

I'm not gonna deny occasionally being zonked out for a moment. Sometimes it's just that I have a bad memory of what we talked before and I haven't listened back to anything. Not being the best at articulating my thoughts on the spot is a big part of it also.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

jez wrote so much about whatever wwe video game was coming out that year. like a thesis.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

lmao I knew you'd have it. I was just looking at old logs with you to try and find it.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Chris James 2 posted:

Sad as I am that this is what the like 100 new posts I missed in the thread was, I'm glad it was for here and not the WCW thread, because then I'd have been pissed all these new posts were made and it wasn't because someone bought the Buff pennant, aka the new hogan raft

someone has been trying to sell this for like 50 dollars (60 with shipping) for like a month.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Hogan was 100% absolutely the #1 draw.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

oatgan posted:

bix covered the content fairly well and i did post about it on twitter as it was happening its your own fault for not following me so i will instead share an anecdote

at the end he promised to open the lines up to people who want to ask a question but because there were three people on the call he instead turned our mics on one at a time to ask us if we had a question

the first person was the plant mentioned in the article, the second was me but i was answering the door because i ordered a pizza and he just kept throwing to me, over and over, for about a minute. So while im signing my receipt i can hear his crazy voice repeating "mr [oatgan] do you have a question? are you there? mr [oatgan]? do have you a question for me." Eventually i typed "i dont have a question" in the chat and he finally moved on to bix who didn't have headphones in so the audio from his laptop was being picked up by his mic and it caused a feedback loop of unlistenable distorted audio

that was the Q&A portion

Fuuuck yeah

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Super No Vacancy posted:

what screenshot?

Seams posted:

russo is now a ben shapiro type youtuber or something

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/995911760384114688

41 minutes of Russo, I don't blame anyone for not listening to find out

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 05:17 on May 15, 2018

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

we recorded a very long show

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

rare Magic card l00k posted:

i can't believe impact bought out hulkamatt

what the

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jerusalem posted:

Does HulkaMatt have the plague? :ohdear:

I mean I was on my last day of antibiotics and didn't even know a show was happening. I'm fine now.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i apologize for my monotone rundown of the match, i'll do better next time

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

i don't know enough about pearl jam to hate them. I'm really bad with song names you can pretty much list them off going "is this a ______ song or ______" and i'd probably do really bad every time

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

It's a Raven Effect.

now i'm truly confused

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Tindeck dies today I think. I saved all the old 10 counts then started looking for old SOMEONE IS BACK drops because that was some good content. I managed to save the backstreet boys one and this one, but a lot of that stuff is already deleted because of stuff like Dropbox and Vocaroo. Please restore this great content, thanks.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Aug 1, 2018

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Filthy Tom was the result of Coughlin & Martin fighting and both leaving the site. Nothing to do with Lance.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Agadmator Channel where he is currently covering Spassky vs. Fischer

The Article we discussed

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

We started recording around 9 and we finish until after Midnight. I think I was smiling ear to ear the whole time. It was such a fun show.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Regal coming out of his well known fake death to insult someone for doing the exact same thing is still incredibly amazing to me

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

algebra testes posted:

This still owns too.

Man. Vinny is good.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Raskolnikov38 posted:

WORST TELEVISION ANNOUNCER

1. JONATHAN COACHMAN 446

2. Michael Cole 176

lmao

I haven’t seen the full list of awards but this rules.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

yea ok posted:

he edited n slur out

B&V Show: April 15, 2011 - Bryan learns that "Oh! Susanna" has the n-word in it.

Start of the show.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I'm still a little bitter/annoyed at admin tony for the security breach 5 years ago that lead to $4000 worth of charges on my card.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jerusalem posted:

Bischoff is really mad at Dave for writing the Death of WCW, which he knows for a fact he did because Dave Meltzer is listed as the author on the front of the book.

I’m mad at Dave for never finishing his several part review of Bischoffs book where he goes over every lie mentioned

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jerusalem posted:

It's simple, get HulkaMatt to offer up his vague memories of what may or may not have been going on, then speak authoritatively on that as a source while Bix openly weeps :allears:

I actually watched WWE during this decade though.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

pisscast is back

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MassRafTer posted:

For years Bryan ranted about how boring the HHH/Orton match was and how stupid this big grudge match started with a lock up and WRESTLING. No one cares about the match so it took years for someone to remember that the match actually started with HHH pounding on Orton and Orton hitting an RKO really early. It was a really common Bryan rant too, one he'd use when a grudge match started with wrestling and not brawling.

Oh yeah. "After all of these segments....THEY STARTED WITH A LOCK UP!!!". Said it for years.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

it's a good one also

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

dsriggs posted:

Check your e-mails guys

Thanks, Dave.

An e-mail sent out to everyone is already a much better response than what they did 6 years ago - put a headline on the front page that was off of it within 2 hours bc it was a busy news day.

Check your banks anyway just to be safe because that was a very unwelcome 80+ charges on my card.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Dec 29, 2020

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

It was 100% Tom Zenk and when he did it on the spot Bryan said it was the greatest jim barnett impression he's ever heard. He never brought him back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

NienNunb posted:

Jeff Gerstmann playing NES games is the best weekly podcast going right now

agreed