Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Spurs protect:
Kawhi Leonard
LaMarcus Aldridge
Pau Gasol
Patty Mills
Dejounte Murray

I just thing Ginobli and Parker are too close to retirement for them to be included in the 5 you can protect

Edit: I don't know, maybe they protect Danny Green instead of Dejounte. He just seems to have a lot of promise. Hmm...

Day Man fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Oct 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Punkin Spunkin posted:

rather protect Danny Green than Patty tbh, he's still high value 3&D

Are you ready to bet on Dejounte over Patty?

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Juaguocio posted:

Definitely. I'd protect

Kawhi
LMA
Danny
Dejounte
Manu

Manu stays for his leadership, and because he's (maybe) less broken than TP.

I love Manu, but he's gonna retire in a year or maybe two tops

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Juaguocio posted:

Gotta keep one old guy from the championship years, and I'll take Manu over Tony at this point.

But they can only take one anyway. It wouldn't make sense to take someone with a year left, so I don't think they need protecting.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

It looks like you can't build as good of a team as I initially thought, but still definitely a better team than the Bulls

• Locked thread