Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Is there an immediate roster freeze, or would Orlando be able to quickly trade Payton in that scenario to avoid losing him for nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I mean if the current Bulls management wasn't on the plane they would likely take Deng without having to be bribed

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Blazers would protect

Lillard
McCollum
Nurkic
Collins
and probably Ed Davis?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Taking Hayward would be a huge risk because his range of outcomes includes "never plays again" and "comes back but only as a husk of his former self." But yeah that's a risk that a team starting from scratch should probably take.

I imagine not protecting Hayward might be reeeeeal unpopular with players and media, though.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Dejan Bimble posted:

Portland Trail Blazers /Male Gazers
My Friend told me that they're messy but great customers. Inside info, come to spend money, have fun, not bum around.

That makes these choices harder. They also seem to be a win now team.

Damian Lillard
Cj Mccollum
Jusuf Nurkic
Al-farouq Aminu
Ed Davis??

This roster sucks

You don't think they'd protect the dude they just traded up to draft a few months ago?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I mean for the Pellies it would be Davis, Cousins, Holliday and whichever 2 guys out of the rest of their irrelevant roster Davis is buddies with. We can debate which 2 that would be but bottom line is the Disaster Bulls won't be taking anyone off New Orleans' roster

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

In that scenario the Bulls would probably take Favors and immediately look to trade him, right? That's another one of those spots where, if the rules allowed them to, the Jazz would hold a quick auction and unload Favors to the highest bidder to avoid losing him for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Today I learned Luke Babbitt is still in the NBA

• Locked thread