Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Can we make the OP more sinister? We are talking about GarPax here. I say the arena caught on fire and they refused to turn on the sprinklers to save on the water bill.

Anyway Knicks protect:

King Zing
Frenchie Frank
Big Bill Hernangomez
Douggie Buckets
And I guess Enes Kanter

I figure the Knicks would try to jettison the Hardaway contract and Doug's future contract is gonna be more friendly than Courtney Lee's expiring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

EvanTH posted:

Gotta disagree on Doug, Kyle O'Quinn is a smarter protect.

I'll have to think some about Nets protections since their 3-10 are all about equal

Also realistically the Knicks would do something stupid like King Zing, French Frank, Kanter, Tim Hardaway, and Courtney Lee

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I've been patiently waiting for a goon to make a google spreadsheet

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Based of Dejan's post, your Disaster Team Bulls:

PG - George Hill
SG - JJ Reddick
SF - T.J. Warren
PF - Ryan Anderson
C - Dwight Howard

Bench
Wilson Chandler
Lou Williams
Jakob Poeltl
Tyson Chandler
Tony Parker
Greg Monroe
Al Farouq Aminu

It was actually really hard building this team. There's a ton of talent in the disaster pool and you could easily swap out a bunch of these guys and make your own team that would, in fact, trounce the current Bulls roster. I decided to go with a veteran back court in Hill and Reddick that gave complimentary perimeter shooting to my stretch four, Ryan Anderson. T.J. Warren's lanes are now open up since there will be a perpetual clog int he middle with Dwight. I had to go with Dwight as my center because I still think he's a top quality guy. I also kinda think the Hornets would potentially protect him over Batum which would throw my entire model out of whack.

The bench was the hardest part. I decided to go with a low minutes Tony Parker and Lou Williams to continue the 3 bombs. The bigs and forwards are also top quality rebounders. The bench could go small with Aminu or Chandler at the 4, or go big with Monroe and Chandler. Chandler will also work well with Tony Parker's PnR as well as putting up elite rebounding numbers in a Lou William's ran offense. Potential ball movement problems with the bench though, and they'll be slow as hell.

Guys who missed the cut:
Lucas Noguiera, Avery Bradley (He'd be the starting SG but he'd never get released into a disaster draft Dejan!!), Bojan Bogdonavic, Taj Gibson, Andre Roberson, Thaddeus Young, CJ Miles, Courtney Lee, Dennis Schroder (again Dejan!! Nicolas Brussino is a punk and Dennis is their PG of the future!!), Tyreke Evans, Marvin Williams, Cody Zeller, James Johnson, Dion Waiters, Joe Ingles, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Brook Lopez.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I DIDNT KNOW WE WERE FOLLOWING STUPID REAL LIFE RULES, GUYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Thank you :)

• Locked thread