Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what a smug piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

You think your so interesting and cool but your not

There's a sticky note on my coworkers desk that is spelled exactly like this.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

How's your head though?

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
never mind

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Lol at at you little babies afraid of breaking a birdlaw. I got a bad rear end crow skull at home and I aint giving it up until the government lays siege to my compound.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Salem Saberhagen posted:

My wife does her mascara the same way.
That means she secretly (or maybe not-so-secretly) wants you to marinate yourself in a neck-deep pit of your own feces and urine.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Bird law in this country is not governed by reason.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I too prefer them well hung, just like the OP

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Crystal hands returns

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
THis thread made it so I can't stop thinking about buying a deeer head and then saying to everyone who comes over "ah and yes this fascinating specimen actually died of a weeed overdose"

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
Don't care about the deer, just here for the alien hands. :colbert:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

lol

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

someone make a gif of that head saying AYY LMAO

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

someone make a gif of that head saying AYY LMAO

(lurkers, check out http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ayy-lmao if you are wondering why this is such a great post)

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i've seen fingers like those before

:thunk:

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I hit a deer going to work Wednesday after the woman in front of me hit it first. It still got up and ran away. Well, see ya

Draconi Ann
Oct 4, 2006

I am an Angel of the Lord.
fwiw I like your elk head OP.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

You should get sunglasses and a cigar and dress it up like a cool party deer

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I also enjoy having dead animals all around my place.
It makes masturbation so much more exciting when they're all watching me do it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’d like to meet a woman with really long fingers for butt stuff related purposes.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Congratulations on another quality thread OP.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

macdonal hamborkles posted:

Congratulations on another quality thread OP.

Touchdown! Pick is gbs quarterback and she does it again with an incredible thread!!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I'd rather not put a formerly living entities corpse on display in my house.

It's tasteless for one, and I don't think it's respectful of what nature truly gives us.

That said, I'll shoot tons of animals and eat em... just won't parade their remains around.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's the only legacy they get to have left. They're one of a kind and it preserves what they were. They can be named and remembered and admired long after they are gone. Humans don't remember animals for much but what they "looked like", and we rarely get their stories except by inference, such as what the massive spread of an elk meant about the power of the living thing that grew it.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

It's the only legacy they get to have left. They're one of a kind and it preserves what they were. They can be named and remembered and admired long after they are gone. Humans don't remember animals for much but what they "looked like", and we rarely get their stories except by inference, such as what the massive spread of an elk meant about the power of the living thing that grew it.

Then why don't we do that for our loved ones?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Salty Josh posted:

We do, only for our most loved ones, such as Lenin, Chairman Mao, and Jeremy Bentham.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Guess I'm just not cultured enough to understand it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Salty Josh posted:

Guess I'm just not cultured enough to understand it.

You destroy something at its most beautiful so it can remain in its ideal form forever and be commemorated for it at the height of its glory. Like James Dean.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Salty Josh posted:

Because weak minded fools won't let us. Something about morality and decency, which I find hilarious.

Uncle fletch is dead, why the gently caress can't I immortalize him, frozen in time doing his favorite hobby: fishing with dynamite in daisy dukes and shotgunning red dog cans?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

I admire Pick's spirit. Life comes at you fast. Faster for some deer than others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

You destroy something at its most beautiful so it can remain in its ideal form forever and be commemorated for it at the height of its glory. Like James Dean.

I do that in my mind.

Often times results in apathy and detachment. Because you know nothing will ever amount to that moment or experience.

• Locked thread