Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you have to sign up for their Sony Rewards Program and any trophies earned before that point don't count

Oh, awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress I thought I was gonna make 7 dollars today

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i would keep the plats i'm most proud of but sell off all the telltale ones that just give you them for completing the story. 15 plats btw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wait you don't have to like, get rid of them do you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

oh idk i just assumed it would take them away but that sounds stupid now that i'm typing it out lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oh idk i just assumed it would take them away but that sounds stupid now that i'm typing it out lmao

Lol you got excited that nobody would be able to see your Telltale game trophies anymore

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

Lol you got excited that nobody would be able to see your Telltale game trophies anymore

yeah that's what happened you loving goof

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

trying to hand in my (Handsome Jack) badge and (gay, randomized) gun and the chief is just laughing

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Sony Indirect

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Sony announced today that you can trade in trophies for store credit...every platinum is worth $1, 10 golds is $1 and 100 silvers is $1

lmfao sure why not

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

finally, time to show all those idiots who said I'd never make a buck in my pursuit of cheevo perfection

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

trying to hand in my (Handsome Jack) badge and (gay, randomized) gun and the chief is just laughing

lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

has no one told sony about loot crates yet

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

like if i got a SONY BRAND(TM) LOOT CRATE every time I got a secret trophy or a plat that would be 1,000,000% more engaging than this stupid poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*opens Sony Lootbox* Two purps and a gold lets do this poo poo. gently caress yeah, I got a Nathan Drake Avatar, a Zombie Nathan Drake Avatar (Last of Us Guy) , a Comic Book Nathan Drake Avatar (Infamous Guy) and a Naughty Dog Theme with Nathan Drake.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*opens Sony Lootbox* Two purps and a gold lets do this poo poo. gently caress yeah, I got a Nathan Drake Avatar, a Zombie Nathan Drake Avatar (Last of Us Guy) , a Comic Book Nathan Drake Avatar (Infamous Guy) and a Naughty Dog Theme with Nathan Drake.

lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:pray:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

that reminds me has there b een another iteration of that awful sony heros fighting game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

that reminds me has there b een another iteration of that awful sony heros fighting game

every 2 months now somebody posts a new fake poster "leak" but its never going to happen

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i don't think i know what this is, but much like an explorer in a horror movie, i'd like to know more

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i don't think i know what this is, but much like an explorer in a horror movie, i'd like to know more

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_All-Stars_Battle_Royale

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

much like an explorer in a horror movie, i regret my curiosity

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think it sold very badly and it was a nightmare getting all the licenses together

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

i think it sold very badly and it was a nightmare getting all the licenses together

it sold a million copies

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

North American PlayStation 3 cover art featuring (clockwise from upper center) Kratos, Raiden, Ratchet & Clank, Fat Princess, Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Big Daddy, and Nathan Drake

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Omar Kendall, formerly a designer on the UFC series, the Backyard Wrestling franchise, and X-Men: Next Dimension, assumed the role of game director after joining SuperBot.[11]

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

North American PlayStation 3 cover art featuring (clockwise from upper center) Kratos, Raiden, Ratchet & Clank, Fat Princess, Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Big Daddy, and Nathan Drake
Move over Mario!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
A lot of those would be really good D-List wrestler names if they weren't already D-List video game franchise mascots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

A lot of those would be really good D-List wrestler names if they weren't already D-List video game franchise mascots

Fat Princess, Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Big Daddy,