Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RIP Emma, Summer Rae, and Darren Young

Raw Results
  • Kurt Angle opened the show with the rest of the Raw locker room on the stage to address Smackdown's attack of the Raw roster last week. Kurt apologizes for letting his guard down and the roster paying for it. Stephanie returns. interrupting Kurt's speech. She plugs the announcement of Raw's upcoming 25th anniversary show, then berates Kurt for letting what happened on Raw happen. She calls Kurt incompetent, then announces Kurt will be team captain at Survivor Series, threatening his job as Raw GM if he loses. It's true, it's drat true.

• Kurt tries and fails to apologize to Steph as she rides a limo away. As her limo leaves, a limo containing Miz enters (with Bo back! and also Axel I guess). Miz is surprised to hear Kurt's team captain, while Kurt calls him selfish or cowardly for being nowhere backstage while the rest of the roster suffered. Miz defending his IC title tonight.

• Bayley vs Alicia Fox doesn't happen, as Alicia is busy. Alicia as team captain announces a suitable replacement for herself: Nia Jax. Nia defeats Bayley. Postmatch Alicia chooses Nia to be on Team Raw at Survivor Series.

• Samoa Joe returns. He's amused by the fans that missed him, because he missed none of them. He lays out a challenge that Apollo Crews accepts. Joe gets the win over Apollo, then attacks Titus postmatch.

• Miz successfully defends his IC title against Matt Hardy.

• Alexa recommends Kurt get rid of Mickie James for new talent. Kurt says Alexa's done running and will defend her title against Mickie in the main event.

• Asuka makes her Raw debut by squashing local jobber Stacie Cullen.

• Daniel Bryan shows up by himself and tries to apologize for what happened last week. Kurt won't have it, and wants him to warn Shane there will be revenge. Bryan's later locked in with the lights off and gets chokeslammed by Kane.

• Finn defeats Cesaro. Postmatch Kane tombstones Finn on the ramp.

• Kane defeats Seth Rollins after The Bar take out Dean at ringside. Postmatch One Dirty Deeds Isn't All It Takes, as Kane sits up after one and tombstones both Dean and Seth.

• Bryan is stretchered out.

• Miz is paranoid that Braun's back after seeing a mysterious trash bag in his locker room. He asks Kane for help and is told he's on his own if Braun's back and coming for him.

• Rhyno and Heath Slater beat Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson in a Halloween trick or treat fight.

• Miz tries to warn The Bar, but Sheamus and Cesaro tell him he needs to relax and he's fearing for nothing. They also tell him like Kane told him, Miz is on his own. Miz tells Axel to get Bo and his bags so they can leave ASAP.

• Elias performs The Ballad of Jason Jordan and is interrupted by Jason Jordan, who chases him off, then destroys the guitar.

• Kurt prevents Miz and Miztourage from leaving until the show's over, despite Miz trying to warn him.

• Enzo comes out with Drew Gulak, who reiterate Kurt is incompetent for giving Kalisto title shots. Gulak pisses off Enzo after calling Kalisto soft with the correct spelling. Kalisto comes out and quickly defeats Gulak. Postmatch Enzo immediately attacks and KOs Kalisto.

• Alexa successfully defends the womens title over Mickie.

• Braun returns in his garbage truck and chases Miz and Miztourage to the ramp. Braun destroys Miz and Miztourage, tossing each down the entirety of the ramp and slamming Axel. Miz retreats up the ramp as Braun grants the audience's wishes, slamming Axel four times in-ring and a fifth time through the announce table.

Smackdown Results
  • Shane opens the show by saying everyone looks down on SD, and the best way to change that and make a statement was to invade Raw and kick their rear end on their own show. He thanks everyone and says SD has heart. Shane says since Kurt is team captain of Raw, he'll be team captain of SD.

• Bobby Roode defeats Dolph Ziggler in 2 out of 3 falls, 2-1, to join Team SD at Survivor Series.

• New Day celebrate Halloween, with Kofi (Brother Love), Xavier (Jimmy Hart) and Big E (Akeem). Rusev, with Aiden English, destroys Big E's candy.

• Becky meets the rest of Team SD women. Ellsworth's dressed like a dog and gets sprayed with a bottle of water. Natalya wants to be captain again.

• Baron Corbin defeats Sin Cara by DQ when Corbin pisses off Cara by trying to remove his mask. Cara snaps and gets DQ'd for too much rear end kicking. Cara chases off Corbin with a chair

• Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin interrupt an interview with the Usos to let them know their title shot is next week. Gable does a rap

• Styles interrupts a Jinder promo. Styles defeats Samir Singh (the Singh brother he didn't beat last week). Postmatch Jinder attacks Styles and hits him with 2 Khallases.

• Zayn is upset Shane is team captain. Owens calms him and says when he makes the team, SD will win, and it'll be the Sami And Kevin Show.

• Bludgeon Bros still coming. Any day now. Please god free Harper.

• Rusev defeats Big E after a distraction from kicking Aiden's rear end.

• Cara went through hell to get his mask and will go through hell to keep it.

• Fashion Files: Strangerer Things with the Ascension and Tye Dillinger. Lights went out and Xmas lights highlighted a picture of Bludgeon Bros. Everyone was attacked in the dark. Next week's a Saw parody.

• Nakamura defeats Owens to join Team SD at Survivor Series. Zayn tried to help, but Orton came out and took him out.

• Next week Styles vs Rusev, winner is the last member of Team SD. And Usos defend tag titles vs Gable and Shelton.

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Curtis Axel is loving dead.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Braun can handle my municipal trash duties any day!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Braun Strowman almost redeemed that Raw for me. Almost. God what a dire show but thank you Braun.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

top three raw moments

1) booker t insisting that daniel bryan deserved it both before and during his medical evacuation

2) whole crowd doing the braun yell

3) drew gulak continuing to get over on the main roster doing his czw schtick

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dave on Sunday's WOR was saying that WWE financials don't rely on booking and god drat did they want to show it with this show

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oh and matt/miz was great

lot to love on this show with all that, the return of joe, and them scrambling desperately to fix their mistakes with asuka's call up

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alicia was great too

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://streamable.com/y1hyj

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

oatgan posted:

Alicia was great too

Ahem, CAPTAIN Alicia :eng101:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Cesaro vs Finn was also good but lol Nobody is going to remember that cause of KANE and the show dived off a deep cliff after that it didn't recover from till Braun.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://giant.gfycat.com/MildDismalGoral.mp4

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Aside from the ending that show was real, real dire.

I can't tell if I hate or love Booker's progressively more insane commentary. It's a fine, fine line.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so i tuned into raw during the bayley/nia match, have i missed the entirety of steph?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Oh cool Stephanie is back I can safely ignore Raw for the rest of the year

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
rip me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

why is alicia in a captain's hat

e: who cares samoa joe is here!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Braun the Ascension.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

At least you got to take a bump...sort of.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/925199745462755328

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
pretty ok raw to me. that trick or street fight should have mained

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I'm glad they are rehabbing Asuka's failed debut. I do think they need to have her dominate jobbers for a few more weeks though, and make sure the audience can clearly hear her angry japanese yells.

Also have her start doing the stuff she's done in NXT, like clearly murdering a jobber, going for a pin, but then lifting their shoulders off the mat just so she can do more damage to them.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
So he's been in the trash truck for 2 weeks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0CL7bHbII

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Need to do his yell too.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

so how detailed do ratings get? i've heard that there use to be 15 min breakdowns, do they still do that? I'd be really interested in seeing just how many people change the channel when steph shows up

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Good OP. RIP Emma forever

I really want to see Samoa Joe get a face push. He's great on the mic and I think the crowd would be down for it

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Need to do his yell too.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

If the Asuka squashing local jobbers continues, do you think that one of them will get over a la Ellsworth, and earn herself a job on the main roster?

I hope so. And I hope she is as charming and lovable as Mr. Ellsworth is.

edit: RIP Summer Rae. You were ridiculously entertaining and fun. Also to a lesser extent poor Emma, and Darren.

BrigadierSensible fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 31, 2017

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
So wait did they show Bryan getting chokeslammed or just say that's what happened?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Now do Braun sprinting across the limo.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Rhonne posted:

Now do Braun sprinting across the limo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So Steph came back and uh, boy, sounds like it was right back to the usual for her.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

BrigadierSensible posted:

If the Asuka squashing local jobbers continues, do you think that one of them will get over a la Ellsworth, and earn herself a job on the main roster?

I hope so. And I hope she is as charming and lovable as Mr. Ellsworth is.

I’d rather not see the stage of her career where road dogg makes her wear a dog collar.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Blaise330 posted:

I’d rather not see the stage of her career where road dogg makes her wear a dogg collar.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Perfect.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

oh holy poo poo tex2badd were on this raw too

e: lmao tex celebrating

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Oct 31, 2017

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sigmachiev posted:

So wait did they show Bryan getting chokeslammed or just say that's what happened?

it was in the dark and they only showed him raising bryan up and off screen, then there was a blur crashing down and what sounded like him going through a table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Why so much Kane

Is that them trying to build him up

Also the squash tonight just made the Asuka/Emma match even worse

• Locked thread