Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
:siren:SAMKON GADO ON COUNTDOWN RIGHT NOW:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Eli is the active consecutive starts leader at the moment. They'll keep on rolling him out there every game.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Let Eli play out the rest of the year. What good is throwing a poo poo QB instead of him going to do? I know he's degraded but he has no offensive line or weapons. He's hosed.

Test out the new guy so they know whether they need a new QB in the draft.

Which they will, after new guy gets murdered behind the nonexistent I line.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh good, he still has both legs:

https://twitter.com/ZMiller86/status/927649342625931267

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

This is very 2017

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

"You had some very fine electrolytes, on both sides"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

tom brady probably refuses to ejaculate on the grounds that losing his precious essence will lead to him being more susceptible to injury and the gronk is his living proof. apparently hitler was the same way, although an old jewish man once told me hitler would get hard ons and ejaculate during his speeches.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

tom brady probably refuses to ejaculate on the grounds that losing his precious essence will lead to him being more susceptible to injury and the gronk is his living proof. apparently hitler was the same way, although an old jewish man once told me hitler would get hard ons and ejaculate during his speeches.

Sir, this is a drive thru.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I think more people should dunk the ball into the endzone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ehud posted:

Philbin has a coaching tree?
I think he's saying that Philbin and Macadoo are from McCarthy's tree, and those branches are rotten?

• Locked thread