Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the spy computer 🕵🏻‍♂️🖨

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bunghole commuter

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
The russian fake news computer. THe russian rig election computer.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
🥟 happy national empanada day everyone 🥟

EDIT: actually, happy national empanada day only to US residents — i do not wish the people outside of the US a happy national empanada day

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
Non-US citizens dont deserve empanadas. Especially not the people in mexico and spain.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
homer: "let the mexicans pay the wall tax. i pay the salsa tax."

lisa: "dad, that's the sales tax."

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
The mods are really loving up again with this title. Today is empanada day and next holiday is tax day. Arbor day is not for weeks, and no one really cares about it.
The mods needs to step up their game. Oh well, u get what u pay for.....

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just ate a computer instead of a empanada by accident bc of the messed up thread title

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

obstipator posted:

🥟 happy national empanada day everyone 🥟

EDIT: actually, happy national empanada day only to US residents — i do not wish the people outside of the US a happy national empanada day

why

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it would be politically incorrect bc they are not in the nation of the united states

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

:420:

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
The foolish dumbass mods still need to fix the thread title

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

when is arbor day

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
the last Thursday of infrastructure week

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

FrozenVent posted:

the last Thursday of infrastructure week

the worst spinoff of shark week

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Agile Vector posted:

the worst spinoff of shark week

i dunno goon. sounds better than the shart week i had back in ‘08.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
in retaliation of the Mods / Admins, im going to cut down a tree and smoke it :420:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

may day compoujrujgt

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

may day compoujrujgt

heathen may day or labor may day (i.e. the real labor day)?

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
op, have you wished your mother a happy computer??

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
really excited about the cinco de mayo computjer

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
101 de mayo

only true hackers will 'get' this one

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
The mods are getting dumber and dumber.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

theatrical release? extended version? hope it wasn’t supposed to be a surprise !

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lol

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im having a cinco de mayo party tonight and all computejrs are invited!! what kinds of computers (🖨) are U going to bring to the Big Party??

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

one that plays vidéo juegos!!!

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
The pathetic mods dont even know holidays.
"Hmmmm, its the end of april, the next holidays are:
- May the 4th be with you
- Cinco de mayo
- Cinco de ocho
- Cinco de bueno
but lets put 'mothers day' instead. DURR! DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *changes title to the wrong thing and then thinks about cats for hours*"

pram
Jun 10, 2001
cattes??

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017

pram posted:

cattes??

I heard a rumor that a lot of posters in the catte thread like to have sex with their cats. But thats just a rumor, so we dont know which of them do and which dont.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
saw my moms and she asked me to youtube rolling stones for her so bump

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

this mothers day i took my motherboard out to an expensive restaurant and it seemed to enjoy it

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i am excited to memorize my computer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wish we could speak of ur posts in the past tense. woof.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This memorial day I'm going to to pay tribute to some of the fallen computers of days past.

I remember having an intel P5 which ran at 75 megahertz. My bothers and I were allowed to play computer games, but only on computers that we cobbled together from used parts that my Dad took home from work. Usually they were destined for the garbage because they were hopelessly out of date.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 had an expansion pack that had come out and we drove to best buy to purchase it. A new feature was a random map generator, which would spit out, in retrospect, lovely maps with minerals and monsters sprinkled around them. At that time random seeded maps were totally new, and as a result it would take 20 minutes tog generate one on the intel P5.

I had a plan for speeding things up. I had just learned about overclocking and set the jumpers to 90 mhz. The maps were being created at record speed! I pushed it to 95mhz, even faster! But then things started to slow down. The motheboard was beeping, it was getting too hot! Not a problem though, because we had box fans, and we made a windtunnel like apparatus to keep things cool.

Sadly, our luck ran out when the dog knocked the fans over. The computer, now pushed to the absolute limit, a screaming 105 mhz, finally gave up. We came back to find it inoperable, our map lost, never to be played. The computer never recovered, and is gone now. It will not be forgotten. Pentium P5 - I salute you for your service (imagine that I have some flowers that I'm lying on a landfill).

I hope everyone in the ol 290 can take a moment from their busy schedule to remember the computers that we left behind, may they rest in peace.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Salt Fish posted:

This memorial day I'm going to to pay tribute to some of the fallen computers of days past.

I remember having an intel P5 which ran at 75 megahertz. My bothers and I were allowed to play computer games, but only on computers that we cobbled together from used parts that my Dad took home from work. Usually they were destined for the garbage because they were hopelessly out of date.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 had an expansion pack that had come out and we drove to best buy to purchase it. A new feature was a random map generator, which would spit out, in retrospect, lovely maps with minerals and monsters sprinkled around them. At that time random seeded maps were totally new, and as a result it would take 20 minutes tog generate one on the intel P5.

I had a plan for speeding things up. I had just learned about overclocking and set the jumpers to 90 mhz. The maps were being created at record speed! I pushed it to 95mhz, even faster! But then things started to slow down. The motheboard was beeping, it was getting too hot! Not a problem though, because we had box fans, and we made a windtunnel like apparatus to keep things cool.

Sadly, our luck ran out when the dog knocked the fans over. The computer, now pushed to the absolute limit, a screaming 105 mhz, finally gave up. We came back to find it inoperable, our map lost, never to be played. The computer never recovered, and is gone now. It will not be forgotten. Pentium P5 - I salute you for your service (imagine that I have some flowers that I'm lying on a landfill).

I hope everyone in the ol 290 can take a moment from their busy schedule to remember the computers that we left behind, may they rest in peace.

Greater love hath no computer.

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it is Good to remember the computjers that have fallen over the years
it is good to remember Samsung... defeated by Apple
Android.... also defeated by apple
Windows Phone.... another computer that was destroyed by Apple computer

• Locked thread