Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Good work by the Rangers defense turning a 1-on-2 into a penalty shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Come on MSG, give me some chants.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
whew, that went better than the start of the period suggested

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Looks like the Rangers could use some help on defense. Could we interest you in a :barf:, or perhaps a :shrek:?

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Stalock made a nice-rear end save on Wheeler with <10s left but this game should still be 2-0

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

grack posted:

Looks like the Rangers could use some help on defense. Could we interest you in a :barf:, or perhaps a :shrek:?

We already have Smith and Staal.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

don't agree with that call

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That first penalty was bull, the second one was borderline.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

my stream is behind i was talking about the goalie interference on nyr

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Zbad Vgood :siren:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

luke schenn with his second own goal of the season

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

hifi posted:

luke schenn with his second own goal of the season

lolwhat

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he was sliding with his stick out and he deflected it in. not great but way better than his first one: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/gotta-see-schenn-scores-unlucky-goal-bad-bounce-goalie/

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

That's really bad. At least he's not on a good team.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Trade everyone whose name doesn’t start with a Z or is Buchnevich

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Attaboy Buch

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

third period meltdown ugh

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i mean honestly on a fourth string goalie i'm gonna be surprised at every win we get on this road trip, if any

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

these refs are bad

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

hup, yep, no surprise there

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Zbad vgood again! :siren:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

play a full game fellas

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

So if the Rangers can just find a way to have every starting, backup and 3rd string goalie in the league injured the season is still salvageable.

Who in RAS gets to volunteer to start worshiping random gods until this happens?

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Furnaceface posted:

So if the Rangers can just find a way to have every starting, backup and 3rd string goalie in the league injured the season is still salvageable.

Who in RAS gets to volunteer to start worshiping random gods until this happens?

I'll take the ones who look like goats and/or cats.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao i think mcconnell says the lead's been cut in half whenever we score when we're behind

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Who would have thought the achilles heel of the Vegas Golden Knights was their 4th string undrafted goalie?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Man why the gently caress are you one timing it from literally the blue line

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I got an idea put Kampfer out there

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

It sort of hurts to watch that poor boy Lagace struggle so much :(

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Stiev Awt posted:

Who would have thought the achilles heel of the Vegas Golden Knights was their 4th string undrafted goalie?

Not the Rangers in the first period, that's for sure.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

absolutely awful third period

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

VGK had to try pretty hard to blow that lead.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Congrats on beating up the 80 pound weakling, Rangers

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

wedgie is just getting shelled tonight. also i cant believe i missed a faceoff violation penalty, apparently

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

rinaldo got hit in the face with the puck and he's perfectly fine

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

finally some other team gets a butt goal

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

thats kind of an interesting one, redirected from above net height i think, but it went off howards stick.

wedgie has some ice cold veins, he faked out the red wings skater with his back to him

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

rip yotes

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

oh cool the second line can score!

yes an unassisted goal from Ehlers still counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

keller has a 7 game point streak with 5g/6a

• Locked thread