Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

if your reading this post nukes, gently caress you

sup homie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

She's my dream girl.

Plus it would drive her daddy crazy she was getting despoiled by a Mexican.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/davidmack/buzzfeed-ceo-i-heard-ivanka-trump-talk-about-mulatto-cocks

Just tell her you're the mulatto she's looking for then get you a pumpkin spice latte with your handbreezy.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

20 inch chrome rims versus submarines

throw some d's on that bitch

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Who will one day go on to be idiots who forget to submit forms into NICS.

not gonna lie, when i saw that poo poo I figured it was some E-2 skating on the paperwork that led to this poo poo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

White people.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

holy poo poo son

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I hope I can get through 2018 without finding out Mr Rogers was as hosed up as all these shitbags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Hearing that Bin Laden argued with these people on youtube was the funniest thing ever.

desire to know more intensifies

• Locked thread