Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Soulex posted:

“I’m gay”

Kevin Spacey - GBS Poster 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I want the dems to play gently caress gently caress games and sign that discharge petition to get it on the floor. Make motherfuckers sign their name on to the loyalty tests and split the Republicans.

This isn't house of cards tho, so it would be dumber than anything I can imagine or fizzle out when the piss tape gets released.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

shame on an IGA posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ed-for-clinton/

"If one Presidential candidate can disassemble a political party, it speaks volumes about how strong a legacy its past two presidents really had," the White House wrote to CNN. It called the younger Bush's decision to wage war on Iraq "one of the greatest foreign policy mistakes in American history." 

I love the clap back from the WH.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

cowboy elvis posted:

Ok so the question I have is how exactly did Trump arrive to pick all of these guys with ties to Russia? Either he has the absolute worst judgment, or something else motivated the hirings.

Popaduwap was pretty clear. He went to the campaign saying he knew some Russian dudes. They were all "Welcome aboard 29 year old pup"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Doc Hawkins posted:

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/927312251656265728?s=09

If so, it's clearly proof we can't safely let Bergdhal go free.

Huh, a perma E-1 gently caress up. Goddamn it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Proud Christian Mom posted:

"This guy shouldn't have even been in the military, How did he pass meps? If he was this nuts??"

asks a vet on Facebook.

2008-2014 was a wierd slump of time where the military just NEEDED bodies. Coincides with a broke brain wierdo getting in with the surge and getting kicked out when sequestration was putting the squeeze on a bunch of career fields.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

So the graffiti that caused the Air Force Academy General to go off on everyone turned out to be a false flag: http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Cadet-candidate-allegedly-targeted-by-racism-found-responsible-for-act-455948213.html

poo poo is worded mad vague.

link posted:

The academy says the individual admitted responsibility and this was confirmed by the investigation

My weed brain is interpreting that as Ol dude getting shafted by the administrative. They made him sign "This whole thing is my fault." and gave him the boot.

Edit: reported on the KKKNews (CBS affiliate)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KildarX posted:

R-Money coming with the hot takes.

First Nazis and Clansmen, now kid diddlers. GOP will certainly be a big tent party.

Never 4get

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
gently caress it, weed brain. If the Republicans can downplay a 35 year old DA signing yearbooks, I can say whatever to Franken grabbing a boob over battle rattle without ceramics. He's earned a token defense I guess.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

boop the snoot posted:

“There’s levels to this sexual assault/harrassment poo poo”

Yeah and even the lowest level should cause someone, ESPECIALLY an elected official, to lose their job.

Sorry if that’s a blanket statement.

I'll call for his resignation after the reds call for theirs. I'm tired of only seeing my guys face consequences. Sure, gently caress tribalism and all that, but I'm sick of seeing the dams fall on swords when they should be using those swords to chop of. ChiMo dick.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Roger Stone: "Just a color correction and brush up lighting. That's all. Swear. "

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Immanentized posted:

Honestly the only ethical course of action left for Twitter and Facebook is to voluntarily suspend operations until they can address the bot issue.

Not that any one can at this point. You can conceivably set up an entire network of bots that do nothing but tweet at each other inanities generated from a word base of democratic and moderate senator names and sexual assault victim's statements and keep the base fed with red meat and unsubstantiated accusations for years and years to come.

And the best part is 99.999% of people don't give a poo poo. They don't care about rampant scripts and automation deciding 90% of the content they see, they don't care their kids are viewing toy reviews instead of playing, and they don't give a gently caress about message integrity or accuracy. Convenience killed us, we just can't register that we are dead yet.

More poo poo changes more poo poo stays the same.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Internet Wizard posted:

Nah dude husks were made by the geth.

The story of Andromeda is probably somewhere between 2 and 3, though much closer to 2. The multiplayer is pretty great though, if you enjoyed the MP in 3 (which was amazing and made the game worth it on its own).

It's a lot like jumping from Stargate to Stargate: Atlantis. It's technically better. Like the props and effects are better by sheer experience and the crawl of time. If you liked Mass Effect for the mountains of lore, want to read that lore rephrase but largely unchained, and want a Dances With Wolves kinda survivalist narrative then the game is fine.

The thing is that fine is the best you can expect from it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

nullscan posted:

Just gonna jump in here OT and say if any of you suckers are in Korea, I'll be doing a Thanksgiving shindig at my place outside Osan on the 2nd (We had to shift the date to accomidate a goon wedding and non-mil schedules) Post with info is HERE. I've been doing this off and on for the last 5 years and we usually have a pretty good turnout and no one has been murdered or received an article afterwards.

For those of you not in Korea, hope you can get something together. Even if you hate the holidays like I do, it's nice to have people come around and eat turkey and drink beers.

I went to Nullscan's spot for the 2012 Goonsgiving. Back when you could say that with only a lil cringe. It was dope, I'm sure it's doper now, hop on that offer.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nephzinho posted:

There isn't really a reason for them to. Video games aren't really worth the headache to them, hence licensing it out.

Well, Disney Interactive could use more blood sacrifice to make the next toys into video game type poo poo. TWDC buys companies and brands like how I buy cigarettes.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

CommieGIR posted:

Interesting. Wish I'd been Intel and not flight line sometimes

I know right. Intel always has the sexy after service jobs. I swore I wouldn't go back to supply, but seeing the USC Amazon office ran like an MSL... I think maybe I can take a crack at it civilian side.

I play factorio. Logistics... Calls to me sometimes when I sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

• Locked thread