Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Good. gently caress Papa Johns. It's worse than Little Caesars.

I hope they have klan meetings in the local Papa's parking lot.

I just ordered Papa Johns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'll take delivery chinese with a side of guaranteed fire squirts over that garbage pizza.

I'm ordering from Blackjack Pizza later because it's actually good and their individual salads are a meal to themselves. Order local. Or at least smaller chain.

I would, but Altoona :smith:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

My condolences. :(

Local pizza around here makes little Caesar look gourmet. ONE pepperoni per slice? What the gently caress Pennsylvania?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

cowboy elvis posted:

I’ve seen exactly one MAGA hat in person. It was worn by a decrepit old man with supplemental oxygen confined to a wheel chair.

My boss has one, but she has soured on him since the election.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

cowboy elvis posted:

Misspelled reset button?

It was during the first few months of Obama's term, a whole lot of nothing, they misspelled or used the wrong word in Russian for Reset.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Anta posted:

Check RN destroyers for suspicious dents

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Are.......you calling MIT a vocational school?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

MonkeyWash posted:

I'm one of the olds too, I grew up in the 70s and 80s. The nuclear threat was more existential, it wasn't a daily in your face thing. I remember when 'The day after' aired, it scared me for a while.
I was stationed in Germany when the wall fell. I also had the opportunity to ride the duty train from Frankfurt through East Germany to West Berlin, patrolling the Czech border, and other things that no longer exist.
Ask me about being a Desert Storm vet and a OIF vet. I was at the Battle of 73 Easting. No one remembers half the dumb crap I was involved with in the 90s

Here's a completely unrelated incident, I worked at Koch industries in the late 90s when I took a break in service. I ended up as a whistle-blower when I caught the company ripping off Native Americans. Part of the reason I ended up back in the Army. It's hard to find an IT job in Wichita when you have powerful enemies.

I'm back in Wichita now, and I was passing Charles Kochs house on 13th street the other day. His Rolls Royce was waiting for the gate to open. I tried to throw a piss bottle at him, but my wife locked my window. That's my story.

My brain is broken pretty bad.

Why did you have a piss bottle in your car with your wife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

I will admit as a cat person that cats are loving retarded.

Depends on the cat, I've had some bright ones and some goddamn stupid ones.

• Locked thread