Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

Is there anyone in Britain of higher stature than a janitor who isn’t an insane sexual deviant?

No.

Also, one of these 'scandals' is a minister who 'fleetingly touched' the knee of a female Journalist. Not exactly feral rapings going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Surely if you're not anti-immigration and left leaning, that's a good thing? Allegedly that was the main sticking point. Gives Schultz another roll of the dice. If the other party leaders keep to their word the AM can't form a government now and I doubt she will try and rule in minority.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

BigDave posted:

Sessions or Kushner will get Muller indicted

We're all doomed

FTFY

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I wonder what sort of political falling out this will cause in Argentina, their entire fleet was meant to be critically short of spares and could only afford to send a handful of ships to Sea for a few days at a time. I remember a couple of years ago when some MP's in the UK were asking about the wisdom of us keeping a Nuclear Sub and Type 45 down there when Argentina's ships are literally sinking at their own moorings.

Sounds pretty negligent to send Subs out to sea in peacetime when they aren't at all safe.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Going to be a lot more of this now that IS is returning to being an insurgency. Already looking forward to videos of Chinese made RPG's blasting holes in the sides of Chinese made container ships carrying Chinese made Dildos through the Suez.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
The Israeli regime isn't an Ally to the USA, it's a Parasite. Allies don't sell your technology to enemies or poo poo on your head of state because he won't support you loving the Palestinians in to the stone age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
One of my staff is up there a few hundred yards away, said they can't work out why people are running and the police seem chilled.

O no, correction. Shots.

• Locked thread