Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Vasudus posted:

Oh yeah absolutely, the chances of it happening are like .00000001 because dark money is loving everywhere. You might as well lock up the entire government.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
:ramsay:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

boop the snoot posted:

As usual, I am predicting that something will happen next week that will make us forget about this.

What happened last week? I don’t loving know.

What’s going to happen next week? I’m starting to root for the world to end before I have to find out.

Next week? Saturday at the latest.

e: where'd this av come from.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Surprise, surprise.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://www.c-span.org/video/?437830-1/us-senate-headed-toward-final-vote-gop-tax-reform-bill

c-spam senate feed, watch old white dudes :thunk:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
think it goes to the senate floor now , this was a vote to go back to committee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

:thunk:

• Locked thread