Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm also hunger for indictments but I also appreciate the broadsiding out of nowhere to gently caress up everyone's day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah if you held everyone responsible for the damage they caused other soldiers there'd be a unit specifically for carrying out punishments and executions on NCOs and officers. And that doesn't happen.

But it should.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The answer is always more destabilization.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

psydude posted:

I've been to a lot of states. Ohio is definitely the most boring, but Alabama is by far the worst. This will probably help Moore's poll numbers.

The state itself seems pretty nice. The people themselves trip over themselves to be actively horrible.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I would like to say that Moore being a pedo will matter, and it will a bit, but Alabama people are generally so loving disgusting and morally bankrupt that it probably won't matter enough.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Remember that Alabama was the place where Toyota wanted to open a RAV4 factory but instead went to Canada. Among the reasons being 1/ healthcare was abominable and they couldn't rely on healthy workers, and 2/ they had to make up comic books to train the workers because the inbreds couldn't loving read

Enjoy this dive into the deep south.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2005/7/8/128994/-

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Goddamn that looks really good

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

Roy Moore had to have been into some truly heinous poo poo like selling babyflesh sandwiches without a business license

The problem wasn't that he was selling them, he was eating them.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I didn't realize Yuengling had been coopted by the Nazis but it doesn't surprise me that they drink poo poo beer.

The dude who owns Yeungling came out and said he supported trump during the election, so...

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm really surprised Robert Downey Jr hasn't been caught up yet thanks to his wildly out of control nuclear drug powered benders of his youth. But then no one probably remembers anything if they were hanging around rdj during the party days

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah about the robert Downey Junior thing (can't be bothered quoting on a phone) people forget that rdj's dad started him on cocaine when he was motherfucking 8.

He had a loving wild life and was doing drat near every drug imaginable for decades. The difference between him and everyone else is that women were throwing themselves at him constantly, so it was obviously about getting laid and not being a rapey sack of poo poo, but when the LSD and smack and crocodile pheremones are doing the rounds poo poo has got to have been crazy.

Hell I think there was a rumor about him and Michael Keaton sharing a gently caress pad in Queens came out recently.

Rdj out Charlie sheened Charlie sheen with the big difference that he could bring it together to work and work well. You know, until he melted down and ended up in jail. And then film underwriters refused to insure him as they were worried he'd kill himself or someone else or end up doing hard time.

Don't take this as ripping on rdj I think he's great but he was loving crazy back in the day.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Winestien raped people, Trump sexually assaulted women and possibly children, and Moore flat out raped children.

Franken took a dumb picture for a cheap laugh and assaulted a woman who accepted his apology.

Don't take that as a Franken excuse, that poo poo isn't cool, but that is a whole different category to the other loving creeps.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
To be honest I really don't know whether he should resign.

I think maybe he should? Because he's an elected official he should be setting a really good example. But then the bar has been set so low these days that maybe he shouldn't? I mean if he goes and the president is still in place well what does that even matter then?

I'm slightly inclined to let him stay, not because of what he did, but because he admitted it, apologized, but most importantly the lady accepted the apology. To me it implies that there was no threat there, no overt malice, just he did something gross and really fuckin' dumb and that's what she took it as.

But if he goes, well, poo poo. He's probably got a lot more good work in him, but them's the brakes I guess.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh cool, so we'll probably have to fight the Geth and they've already got willing Husks? Great.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Split was okay, but the final scene (if you haven't heard about it) is the best part about it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I remember that when that dude raped and tortured that school girl, battalion had the idea of PT twice a day to try and stop such incidents(?)

Thankfully that got nixxed, but they were literally asking for suggestions so I said "limit Korea deployment based on credit scores like how insurance companies calculate risk".

They thought that was a good idea but then after they thought about it I was told that there'd be about 3 people in Korea and just try not to rape anyone.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh cool so not only do we have to fight in vain against the skynet murderbots they are gonna call us racial epithets whilst they're at it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Isn't there like a third of americans believe 9/11 was an inside job or false flag or <insert favorite conspiracy theory here>?

You can't deal with that kind of stupidity without a big stick.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Most casualties would be due to the cold as SNCOs run around telling everyone to take off anything warm whereupon they run off to a nice warm vehicle or tent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

The only time The Rock gets violent is if you touch his brownies on his cheat day.

Xentrex works.

• Locked thread