Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Blind Rasputin posted:

What does snow camo look like on an A-10 and will the erection go away within 4 hours?

This, and no.

Syrian Lannister posted:

Is that A-10 camo pattern the same as the F-16 Aggressor pattern?

No.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Nov 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

shyduck posted:

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/936049477135331333

Another harassment story coming. Story was held due to the craziness this morning.

My god, the media actually has to pace itself.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

GoGoGadget posted:

I mean, how would a civil war work these days? I feel like most military members side with the conservative/Republican view so I don't think it'd go like you say at all, sadly.

The way I expect this country to die, if not in nuclear fire, is for the federal and state governments to lose control as lines of communication break down. The governments' inability to maintain the infrastructure will lead to lower tax revenue (due to ineffective collection efforts), and parts of the map just drop out of their control. Rural areas first, then gradually the lack of central control will creep towards the cities, at which point hundreds of thousands (millions in some cases) will flood out of them. Basically, Rome 2.0. Congrats guys, we did it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

facialimpediment posted:

Oh man, Republicans have hosed themselves good and proper on the tax bill.

https://twitter.com/DavidMDrucker/status/936566068293898240

Their only main driver for even doing the tax bill in the first place is because donor-class Republicans have threatened to stop all political contributions if bills don't start moving out of Congress. Now, because of what they put in the tax bill, donor-class Republicans are threatening to stop all political contributions.

Oops!

:perfect:

Now pass this poo poo so I can move to a nicer part of the country and buy a stack of WWII M1911s!

• Locked thread