Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

https://www.google.de/amp/www.newsweek.com/robert-phalen-epa-air-too-clean-700143%3famp=1

In keeping with tradition, everything from this administration continues to beat The Onion to the punch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I feel like in the conservative Bible the miracle of Jesus feeding thousands from a couple loaves of bread and a few fish includes Jesus building a stand and selling his goods at a competitive market rate

Those people were asking for handouts! Lazy thugs!

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

have the new accusations been picked up by anyone other than huffington post

Not to mention, the second accusation turned out to be false. Obviously someone is trying to defame him. Not saying these newest ones are, but someone made a false accusation for a reason.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah. Also, they tend to like... include context in retweets that are not endorsements, if it's some extreme or weird poo poo.

They also tend not to be the President of the United States.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

You can't even really "cash out" of Bitcoin, can you? Like you can have one and say it's worth whatever, but you can't turn that back into real money very easily?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Kazinsal posted:

Recall troops from red states, blue states declare independence, invade, continue Lord Sherman's work :getin:

I mean, how would a civil war work these days? I feel like most military members side with the conservative/Republican view so I don't think it'd go like you say at all, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Can't wait for the Trump Twitter Meltdown

• Locked thread