Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

In like sin.

Please nothing NSFW, my kid likes to open these things. I've got a C10 with a LS1 (which already has one AISS-sourced part on it :iamafag: ), a WJ Grand Cherokee, and a 2013 CR-V that nobody should buy anything nice for because it is a boring car for doing boring things. Shirts I'm goony as gently caress so unless it's a long 2XL it'd be better as pretty much anything that isn't a shirt. Edit: no alcohol or coffee, they'd be wasted on me

IOwnCalculus fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Nov 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

CornHolio posted:

Same here. Ordered it awhile back, honestly surprised it's not here yet.

It seems like every delivery service is crashing and burning this year.

I've got all of mine, I just need to write a note and package it together and stop being lazy about it.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Slung Blade posted:

What the gently caress happened with Amazon this year? They have been really loving late with a lot of their poo poo it seems.

Mine was late because the local carrier couldn't handle it (because intelcom is hot garbage) but it can't be like that everywhere, can it?

I've had three different orders in the last month alone get inexplicably delayed by the local carriers. I think we've hit the point where peak online shopping is exceeding the ability for carriers to keep up their normal service levels at whatever insanely low price they've offered Amazon.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

A package showed up at the door today...

Complete with a letter describing the contents!

A larger and much nicer sledge than the one I have, a set of Cray-branded playing cards, and a larger set of the badass engineer pliers. They do a great job of making engineers squeal removing stripped out screws, and yes, the original pair I have is fairly worn. This is already pretty damned awesome.

Because I'm perpetually five years old, gently caress yeah, stickers. The one at the bottom of the photo smells like drop bears. I think it might be venomous.

And... wait, did that letter say oil pump?

Yes, yes it did.

NitroSpazzz, you overdid it and then some. If that oil pump becomes garage art I suspect I'll take it apart first, because why the hell not? If nothing else I'm amazed at your dedication in getting the drat thing so clean. Any part like that I pull off an engine seemingly contains a wormhole from which oil randomly appears, forever.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Same here.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Mr. Wiggles posted:

You got me a Yugo!!!!!!!!!

I mostly just was hoping it didn't get jacked off of your doorstep or something. Then again, maybe the Yugo was natural repellent.

Glad you like it. The flashlight is one I saw on an EEVblog video a while back, bought for myself, and have loved since. Having a phone flashlight is better than nothing, but a tiny and crazy bright one is still better.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Dammit, now I want some cheese curds. Surprisingly there's at least one good local source of them in AZ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

buttcrackmenace posted:

the nephews aren't getting these, nope!

Nice!

• Locked thread