Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane

Fermented Tinal posted:

That I wear the gently caress out of, thanks last year's Santa.

Glad you liked them. $0.30 worth of bleach turns 3 for $10 t-shirts into gold.

As for me size Large shirts are always great. I still use the shop rags dick dicer sent me a few years ago.

I missed the boat on the locking adjustable wrench craze so if in doubt that is a good idea.

Vehicles I have
2010 Ford Ranger
2015 VW Golf
1977 VW Bus /w EJ22
1969 Piper Cherokee
1988 Monnet Moni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helno
Jun 19, 2003

KING DICK is on it's way.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

It is amazon.

I sell stuff through them and they have been slow as gently caress lately.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

The smell of success.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Got my package today.

Not sure who sent it but thank you regardless.

Got a nice assortment of AI. Some stickers, a broken car part, an oddball tool, mini version of a vehivle I own, and a bunch of automotive relays. If that is not AISS I am not sure what is.

This piston has seen better days. Not sure what it is from but it looks like it got pretty hot before being removed.

For some reason I now want to visit Grand Rapids. But I thought that was in Michigan.

And the tool. I missed out on these years back. I like that they include a nut to show what this is supposed to be used on.

Thanks again anonymous Santa.

The relays should come in handy I have a few projects that could use them.

• Locked thread