Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
hello, im cage. i like mustangs and coffee and literally anything else youll decide to throw in the package. i dont usually like to wear logo-y shirts but Im a 2x if you have a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
THANKS IFORGE 🎶🎄🎁🌟🎁🎅☃️🦌🍪🥛🍷🌟☃️🎄🎶

edit: ❤️

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Probably more fun if I edit this post, yay gifts!

Cage fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Nov 21, 2017

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I sent mine out yesterday. Sorry about the super rushed note, I really wanted to get it sent out that day and almost missed the post office. I usually put a little more effort in it than that.

I may have spent a little too much on a joke gift, I hope its still good. :shobon:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Just sent out a part 2. It should get there the day after your first one. Stay tuned!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Thank you for not posting my hand writing. Don't turn your porch light off yet though. :ssh:

edit: I tried to find pants as ugly as firecocks were but on ebay they were at hipster prices so you some mildly lame ones.

Cage fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Dec 21, 2017

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Gotta say he nailed the avatar.

I got a pet portfolio and unfortunately no doggo here but my sister has a few so hopefully she can use the coupons!

Tie downs and heat shrink tubing

Magnetic parts holder, headlamp, and a bunch of random zip ties and a socket extension

Flashlight and magnetic grabber tool

And finally, making good use of the flat postage we have a part:

Not too sure what it is, little help?

Thanks for the gifts keykey!! The zip ties are definitely staying in my room for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I dont mean to be creepy but I can see the dudes return address, even though its just a PO box. Also his name.

• Locked thread