Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
Hey SAS dudes, in a couple weeks a few buddies and I are are going on a hockey road trip. We're stopping in Columbus to see the game against the Rangers, and then moving on to Nashville to see the game against the Avalanche the next night. We have our accommodations and tickets sorted out, but we have Saturday night after the game and then all day Sunday in Nashville and we have no idea what to do. Anybody have any suggestions for food, drink, or entertainment options?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1aBI0v-EBA&t=266s

Jesus, that toe drag by Dubinsky made that goal.

I was at the game. The first two periods were pretty sloppy, but drat were both goals pretty. Glad I got to hear the cannon go off a few times.

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
Hey so, I made myself a new hockey av, but I am bad at the gif thing. I used some web optimizing site to get it below 150 kB but I think it looks kinda lovely. Can any of the in-house gif wizards help me out?

596 kB:

149 kB:

• Locked thread