Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is that the same lucker that got the switch. Im coming over now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Knorth's the nicest, sweetest poster on this dying forum, if there's anyone that deserves to get an incredibly generous santa, it's him.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
:yeah:

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Knorth posted:

A box arrived. It was full of things.

Wrapped things.

...I unwrapped the things.

Thank you so much Sisselyn! This is amazing

I'm glad you like them. I wanted to put everything in 1 box, But I couldn't send the switch because it had lithium batteries. So I had to take it out. Which may have ruined the surprise a little bit.

Merry Christmas!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Knorth's the nicest, sweetest poster on this dying forum, if there's anyone that deserves to get an incredibly generous santa, it's him.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

what the clown said

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

What the

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

VostokProgram posted:

what the clown said

Oof

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Thanks everyone :blush:

Sefal posted:

I'm glad you like them. I wanted to put everything in 1 box, But I couldn't send the switch because it had lithium batteries. So I had to take it out. Which may have ruined the surprise a little bit.

Merry Christmas!

It still managed to be a pretty huge surprise overall I think. Thank you again and have a Merry Christmas!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I got April Rain's entire discography. I'll listen to it soon!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

DisDisDis posted:

I got April Rain's entire discography. I'll listen to it soon!

you got a little bit more on the way!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

A package came in....

Thank you for the skin and sticker, mysterious santa!

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

OK Burbo, the last package has finally shipped! It's going by USPS, hopefully it gets there before Christmas!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Mine is going to ship tomorrow.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hey I got something.

Inside, it’s a plush of my favorite Pokemon!

Also a note!

Lol, thanks Stair. I’m glad Vostok was able to help you out. :)

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Hey I got something.

Inside, it’s a plush of my favorite Pokemon!

Also a note!

Lol, thanks Stair. I’m glad Vostok was able to help you out. :)

adorable

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think we can all agree that my gift makes me a better person than erg

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
disdisdis' stuff should have been delivered, let me know if it's not there and i'll hit up amazon for missing packages.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

it's true

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

Hm

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Stairmaster posted:

you have always been that

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Something arrived while I was asleep!

A big box.

Big box with spoilers?

Big empty box?

Bee shaped presents. (and quick tea break)

Tea!

Books!

Letter!

thank you so much dogsicle. I hadn't actually heard of that manga series before so I'll give it a read once I finish my morning tea. the fan book is greatly appreciated as it's incredibly hard to come by any sort of related products for that series and also I'm excited to try new teas, especially as this week I just started using loose leaf for the first time. Thank you so much!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I finally got access again to the address I used for this! There were packages!

Nico! And Sakura!

Nico is very cute!

Sakura is very cute and comes with the giant Fly wand! It was a pain to change all her bits to be able to sit on it, but it's so cool! Also Kero-chan :3:

I love it, thank you so much Santa!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Argona posted:

A package came in....

Thank you for the skin and sticker, mysterious santa!

Boo they forgot to put the card in. Either that or it's in the second package that's coming. Says it might be early January, so hang tight!

Also a package was left for me at the UPS office yesterday. I'll pick that up after work today and see if it's ~*magic*~ :3:

ChubbyThePhat fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 20, 2017

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got another thing!

It's also cute! Thanks again, Santa.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i received two incredibly gay books in the mail, Notes of a Crocodile by Qiu Miaojin and Our Lady of the Flowers by Jean Genet. i'm very excited to become an erudite homosexual, thanks santa! (DisDisDis???)

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I picked up my box but will be unable to open until later tonight. Pictures pending....

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a second box appeared today! so here's the spread:

also included was a mysterious message from someone named "V," who seemed to know i had asura's wrath on the mind lately...

thanks again santa!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

a second box appeared today! so here's the spread:

also included was a mysterious message from someone named "V," who seemed to know i had asura's wrath on the mind lately...

thanks again santa!

a spooky ghost told me that you have two santas :iiam:

this ghost is not me, im merely an intermediary to spooky powers from beyond the veil

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

V has come to

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

V has come to give gifts

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Erg posted:

a spooky ghost told me that you have two santas :iiam:

this ghost is not me, im merely an intermediary to spooky powers from beyond the veil

Time of course has showed the question up in all its young illogic. We can justify any apologia simply by calling life a successive rejection of personalities. No apologia I s any more than a romance—half a fiction—in which all the successive identities are taken on and rejected by the writer as a function of linear time are treated as separate characters. The writing itself even constitutes another rejection, another “character” added to the past. So we do sell our souls: paying them away to history in little installments. It isn’t so much to pay for eyes clear enough to see past the fiction of continuity, the fiction of cause and effect, the fiction of a humanized history endowed with “reason.”

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

DisDisDis posted:

Time of course has showed the question up in all its young illogic. We can justify any apologia simply by calling life a successive rejection of personalities. No apologia I s any more than a romance—half a fiction—in which all the successive identities are taken on and rejected by the writer as a function of linear time are treated as separate characters. The writing itself even constitutes another rejection, another “character” added to the past. So we do sell our souls: paying them away to history in little installments. It isn’t so much to pay for eyes clear enough to see past the fiction of continuity, the fiction of cause and effect, the fiction of a humanized history endowed with “reason.”

Uhh... Sir, this is a McDonald’s drive thru.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

VostokProgram posted:

OK Burbo, the last package has finally shipped! It's going by USPS, hopefully it gets there before Christmas!

Yes, it did

A lot of Holo!

Thank you for all the gifts this year Vostok! They’re great!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

El Burbo posted:

Yes, it did

A lot of Holo!

Thank you for all the gifts this year Vostok! They’re great!

12/10 santa right there.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"

Namtab posted:

A package has arrived at my door, moonrunes at the top, items inside.

I feel this is a really well thought out gift. I'm really grateful to whomever my Santa is. Thank you.
I'm glad you liked the stuff! Still, I'm surprised you didn't realize who sent it, even after posting this response to me saying you'd better hope I'm your SS:

Namtab posted:

I'm going to, it is my destiny

Kinmosa stuff is pretty rare nowadays too, even for a character as powerful as Karen.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!

Goodies! Some candies, some pusheen slippers, books, figures, anime, and a comic! This is quite a stash! I'm super excited to read through Tesoro too.

Initially I wanted to do a proper unboxing with staged images, but got too excited and got it all out at once :3: It seems I also forgot a picture of what was in the card, I'll blame 3am on that one. Thanks Julias for the gifts! Supersanta status confirmed!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
nice Riko merch, NERD

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

#blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
The rest of my mystery Australian secret Santa's gift has arrived! I'll edit pictures in in a bit.

As a note, I didn't heed the note about Stargazing Dog.

:cry:

e: So pictures! This post is brought to you by the letter D, for Dogs, Delightful and DESPAIR. :unsmigghh:

I didn't get a picture of opening them, but instead here is my dog definitely not being posed by a little Christmas tree with the gifts I got from Knorth! :glomp:

Wow, pupper, look what our generous Santa got us. :3:

From right to left counter-clockwise, a book of Japanese postcards, a piece of peanut-laden milk chocolate toffee, a handwritten note, a cute Australian children's book (which I read part of to my dog because yes, I'm one of those people), a piece of milk chocolate with honeycomb (which is delicious but wow does honeycomb stick to your teeth ((Yes that should be obvious))) and a book with a cute looking dog that DECEIVINGLY SAD :mad:. Hey, that's another letter D. :buddy: I'm teasing, by the way.

My brother showing the dog that he can look at the books, but he can't eat the chocolate.

Not even if he mopes about it.

Dog hopes strongly

Dog hope intensifies:shittydog:

He had to think about what he thought of this one.

Yeah, I felt that way too.

I think he liked this one more.

also I like sharing pictures of my dog

Thanks again, Knorth! :3:

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Dec 29, 2017

• Locked thread